- Hardcover: 512 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (December 27, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470888490
- ISBN-13: 978-0470888490
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.5 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #294,177 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Evolutions in Sustainable Investing: Strategies, Funds and Thought Leadership 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
A genuinely comprehensive account...a clear road map for beginners and experienced investment practitioners alike Ethical Corporation
From the Inside Flap
Do global changes make it feel as though you need to be psychic to know what the future holds for your investments?
Learn how you can stay ahead of the curve by identifying the "predictable surprises" of investing to achieve the success you strive for. Evolutions in Sustainable Investing reveals the tools needed to anticipate market trends, adopt investing methodologies geared for long-term risks, and capitalize on the unique opportunities facing the global economy.
Edited by renowned investment thought leader Cary Krosinsky and featuring contributions from international experts in the field of so- called socially responsible investing (SRI), this forward-thinking book provides real-world guidance on how to deliver attractive risk-adjusted, as well as opportunity-directed, returns across asset classes and regions.
Brimming with interviews from leading practitioners, Evolutions in Sustainable Investing explores the best sustainable investment practices, with a look at:
- How the leading U.S.-based SRI managers are moving towards more advanced ways of investing
- Perspectives on regional differences, with three chapters on Asia, and glimpses at Canada, Australia, Africa, and India
- How established fund managers embed sustainability in North America
- Macro issues including potential for indexes, private equity, and performance
Guiding you through the ins and outs of investing in this volatile present day world, Evolutions in Sustainable Investing gives concrete advice on predicting the new business megatrend of sustainability. This book will help position you as an investor to understand and harness the radical, transformational opportunities in technology and society that are developing to help solve problems using sustainability.
Observe strategies and systems needed to gain advantages through sustainability. Adapt to the times, transform your own strategy, and create progress for the future within your portfolio and in general. Do it all with the guidance found here in Evolutions in Sustainable Investing.