|Price:||$29.88 - $89.00|
- 100% Synthetic
- Made in US
- Synthetic sole
- Profile: Asymmetrical
- Upper: Synthetic (perforated Synthratek upper); Lining: Nylon (comfortable and plush)
- Midsole: MX-P: 1mm sensitive half-length
- Rand: VTR rand (thick front toe area)
- Sole: 4.2mm TRAX® high friction rubber
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The classic Evolv Defy gets a major upgrade for 2017. Not only does it have a fresh new look, but features an improved, more anatomical fit. The new high quality upper material, Synthratek VX, offers a soft but secure fit and is treated with a new anti-microbial mesh material to eliminate odor and the build up of bacteria.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 7 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01MSWAS4M
- Item model number: EVL0187
- Date first listed on Amazon: May 14, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 19 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are WAY too small though. I'm a Mens 10.5-11 in regular shoes. I ordered a size 12 of these, as rock climbing shoes run small. I should have ordered a 13 or 14 even. my toes are very squished in it, which is bearable for rock climbing, but uncomfortable to just wear around.
On a positive note, the width of the shoe is actually perfectly comfy, its only the length that is the issue.