Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Ameristep Doghouse Ground Blind, Realtree 60 x 60 ...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 41% off the $79.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Evolved Ingenuity 1RX2S010 Hunting Doghouse Ground Blind, Camo Pattern, 60 x 60 x 66-In.
|You Save:||$25.01 (31%)|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Ameristep, Doghouse Hunting Ground Blind, Realtree Xtra Camouflage Pattern, Ideal For Firearm & Bow Hunting, Shoot Through Mesh With Gun Port, Includes Stakes & High Wind Tie Downs & Carrying Backpack, Assembled Dimensions: 60"W x 60"L x 66"H.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
It has allowed me to get some great photos by getting much closer than possible without this blind.
I'd recommend it highly and would gladly purchase it again.
Before I got the blind I tried sitting up against brush in a 3D Camo Poncho but that always spooked the bucks when they saw me. This blind solved that problem for me. I would of never seen these deer so close without it!!
1. Great price.
2. Easy to set up and take down. Watch the videos on You Tube and you will see how easy it is to fold it up and put back in the bag. Practice in your yard before taking it into the field.
3. Zippers and Velcro are loud. Spray the zippers with Silicone spray helps some and lubricates them. They will still make noise. When zipping or unzipping pull the tight side of the zipper down closer to the other half of the zipper and it will help it some.
4. Nice camo pattern.
5. Spray around the bottom of it with Fox Urine Lure to help keep rodents from chewing on it. I haven't tried this yet but it was suggested to me and sounds good. This only applies if you leave it out in the woods. They chewed up the storage bag overnight after I left it in the blind.
6. Leave the windows unzipped you intend to use to avoid having to mess with them in the field.
7. I found that if I sit up close to the zipped up entrance door I have enough room to aim and shoot my Excalibur recurve crossbow. The recurve crossbows are generally wider than compound crossbows. Mine is 36 inches across the limbs. No matter which bow you use you have to stay alert as to where the limbs are so they don't hit the blind when you shoot!! Experiment at home with whatever bow you use before trying it in the field.
8. Install the poles in the ceiling before installing the stakes outside. It will make getting the poles in easier.
9. Bend a little hook into the metal stakes so the will not slip off the loops so easily.
10. When setting it up always choose a spot behind the blind that it can blend in with. I chose a spot just in front of two trees that had broken off about 12 feet up and hinged over to the ground. This helps the blind blend in to the background and not stick out like a sore thumb. Also use weeds or small branches tied to the straps provided for them outside to further blend it in the woods. You can also use clothes pins for pinning even more limbs and weeds to add more realism.
11. Don't sit with an open window or open entrance door behind you. If they are open the animals can see your outline easily. Always sit with the BLACK closed blind door behind you. This will eliminate your outline and improve your chances of not being seen.
12. I hunt from dark to dark on Public land so I don't mind letting it sit overnight. In my area no one enters the woods after dark especially during hunting season. This only applies in areas where other hunters don't have stands or blinds. Your area may be different.
I believe it is a good value and with experience using it in the field it will help you get up close and personal with the wildlife.