Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 34 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 39 reviews
on April 29, 2014
I bought this in August of 2013. It worked really well and didn't take long to get the job done. The vibrations and settings are a lot of fun to play with. I used it somewhat frequently. Unfortunately, the discs are no longer connected to the base as of late, so the twisting function is out, but the vibe is still going strong. It's lasted a long enough time for what it is anyway. :)
on January 19, 2011
Awesome! Evolved Novelties Dream Maker Nocturnal Emission! This is the best viberator I have bought! The discs work better than beads! The different vibrations and speeds are truly amazing!
I have cum on every sequence it has to offer! I just love after inserting it, it fits perfectly so my clit gets attention at the same time! I have never had an clit and insertion orgasm at the same time until now! Now due to writing this review my clit and pussy are begging for attention!!!
on September 22, 2015
This is the best vibrator I have ever owned. It's water proof so it's works great in the shower! The gears feel much better than beads to me. I would highly recommend this vibrator to everyone!
on August 24, 2016
I used this model.before and was completely satisfied with it. It worked for more then two years.
on April 11, 2016
Best toy I have had yet. Gets me where I need to go unbelievably fast. I have had no trouble with it thus far.
on June 24, 2014
She enjoys it, easy to clean, can be stored away out of site works as it's supposed to, but it breaks very easily, you must not drop it
on July 31, 2016
Just can't get an orgasm using this.
on March 25, 2013
I have used several other rabbit style vibrator devices, and this one undoubtedly is the best one ever. It is a quality product that is obviously well made and will last a good long time. It cost a few $$ more than devices I have used in the past, but well worth the money.
on November 1, 2014
Priced to win any offer and shipped fast. I bought it for my wife and it is crazy to see how well it works. No question it is high quality and a adventures product.
on September 17, 2014
How to rate something like this..well you might say I did not get a chance to use it..the "shaft" fell apart from the battery compartment....wasted my money
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question