- 5% off purchase of 2 items, 10% off purchase of 3tems Here's how (restrictions apply)
Ewparts 5 in 1 for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910 N910a N910t Camera Lens Repair Replacement Part with Screw Driver (white)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 100 % Brand New Replacement Part
- Glass lens +Camera frame full kit
- Compatible with Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910 N910A N910T (ALL CARRIERS)
- Adhesive tape +screw driver +cleaning cloth included which you could prize the old camera lens easily
- Color White,All parts are tested and quality controlled prior to shipment
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
What You Get?
1 x Glass lens
1 x Camera frame
1 x Adhesive sticker
1 x Screw driver
1 x EWPARTS clean cloth
A:Does the lens is glass?
Q:Yes ,the lens is 100% glass
A:Does the repair set comes with separate adhesive sticker ?
Q:Yes ,there is separated adhesive sticker
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All that said, the pieces arrived in perfect shape, no scratches or bent pieces. The little flat screwdriver and the cleaning cloth were helpful, and meant I had all the tools I needed right in the package. It took me between 5-10 minutes, making sure there was no lint or any bits left over from the old lens, lining the adhesive up properly, and securing the new pieces, and now I have a nice shiny new camera lens.
I gave the product 4 stars instead of 5 for a couple of reasons:
- I have big hands, and so getting the tape to align perfectly with the glass on the new lens cover was a little bit tricky. Had the tape already been stuck to the lens, so i could just peel it off and stick it to the phone, that would have been better.
- there were no instructions, which is not a big deal with youtube out there, but would have been appreciated none the less.
- the black bezel does not fit perfectly flush against the glass of the lens cover like it originally did from the factory, there is a tiny ridge that can be felt if you run your hand along it. Not at all a big deal, but as it's not a 100% perfect replacement, it doesn't warrant that perfect score.
The above criticisms having been said, I do not think any of them are a big enough deal to not buy this product. It's a simple, cheap fix that got my camera back to working perfectly in a short amount of time.
*** 1 tip - make sure to not get any fingerprints, fuzz, pet hair, etc. on the backside of the glass, as it will screw with the camera's focus and force you to take the lens cover back off and clean it. Better to just be cautious from the beginning.
One thing to be aware of is that the paper pad can be slightly confusing as to which side has the clear sticky pad and how to remove it. Once you start peeling you can feel the stickiness, then just press the paper pad firmly in place, then pull it back off. The reason you are pulling it back off is that the adhesive pad is just a clear square that will be left in place once you pull off the paper pad.