- File Size: 684 KB
- Print Length: 339 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 151910054X
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Belmonte Publishing, LLC (November 1, 2015)
- Publication Date: November 1, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B017GK31RK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #166,134 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$13.99|
Save $11.00 (79%)
Ex-Con: Bad Boy Romance Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 339 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
What I didn't like, I didn't like that Bobby and Carly fall in love without the reader really understanding what Bobby likes about Carly except how beautiful she is. We get to know Bobby because he is the only POV we get, so it is understandable why Carly loves him. However we don't really get to know Carly very well, we can just admire that she is willing to overlook Bobby's background by falling in love with him. We don't know any details about her past, we just know what she is like today. This probably would have been resolved if we were able to read more in depth conversations between the two.
I wasn't sure at the beginning, as it started off a little slow. However, once you get a few more pages into the book, it just takes off. Very fast past. It is told from the main character's point of view, Bobby who is an ex-con.
Bobby did 9 out of 18 years in prison. He was walking the 6 miles back to his house, and ran right into a famous person. Who attacks him with a purse of course.
Through Bobby's life events we see him go from a struggling ex con to someone we are cheering for. We want Bobby to come out on top, we want him to get past his past.
The ending did seemed a bit rushed, they could have explained a bit more than have everything shoved in the last 10 pages or so.
This was a great story.
Bobby is, in my opinion, the perfect hero. He showed such real emotion throughout. Compassion, vulnerability, joy,sorrow, embarrassment , the lot !!
I loved that the story followed through to a proper conclusion too.
A fantastic bit of writing and not a single word out of place, not a spelling error.... Nothing.
A winner for me. ❤
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy