- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0043EVI78
- Item model number: 1111-1263
- Average Customer Review: 96 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #24,826 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
ExOfficio Men's BugsAway Chas'r Crew Long Sleeve Shirt
|Price:||$33.09 - $50.00|
- Odorless Insect Shield® apparel repels biting and potentially disease-carrying insects: Lasts 70 washings
- Treated with an odor resistant finish to control odor-causing bacteria
- Quick drying and moisture wicking clothing ensures your comfort
- Sun guard 30+ protects you from harmful UV rays
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The ExOfficio Men's Bugsaway Chas'r Crew Long Sleeve Shirt lets you live summer outdoors without worrying about biting insects. Bugsaway Chas'r Crew Long Sleeve Shirt comes with Insect Shield Repellent, an odorless repellent that lasts for 70 washes. The Men's Bugsaway Long Sleeve Shirt is made from Dri-Balance fabric making it lightweight moisture wicking and wrinkle-free.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
As far as whether it works, your mileage will vary. In the marsh, you can spray an entire can of deet on your body and the mosquitoes will still eat you alive if you are out after dusk. This shirt is not magic so if mosquito repellant won't help, this shirt won't either. I think I was only bitten through this shirt a couple times. During those times about all you can do is layer and wear a head net. During more normal circumstances, it may indeed protect from some bites (not really any way outside of a lab to determine exactly how much you "don't" get bitten.
I can say that in places like Costa Rica that have blood flies, just having a long sleeve shirt will protect the covered parts of your body from their bite. I got eaten up while in short sleeves but was fine the entire time I wore long sleeves. The average tourist would probably never get bitten at all, but if you are stuck in one place working the blood flies can get mean..
It fits snugger across the shoulders, which looks good, and belly, which may not. No problem if you still have your youthful flat stomach.
If you have a gut, it's going to be about a half size smaller than you are used to, so I am ordering one size up for the family member with said gut.
Most recent customer reviews
Not enough time before his trip for an exchange, so he'll make do.