Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Size: Medium|Color: Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,446 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,555 reviews
VINE VOICEon October 7, 2016
As hard as it is to pay up to $30 for a single pair of Boxer briefs, I have to recommend these from ExOfficio as 5 stars.
They are lightweight, amazingly comfortable, stay in place without feeling tight and look great.
I listed them as "fit as expected" but it's worth pointing out that I take these in a large size, when I would normally order XL in the majority of other brands.
If you travel a lot they are ideal, even better for camping or backpacking.
The 17 countries, 6 weeks one pair claim is quite a laugh, but not that far from the truth.
These boxers can be hand washed, wrung out and line dried in about an hour.
They are antimicrobial and really do minimize odor, even on a long transatlantic journey.
They wash well (cool cycle) and always retain their shape. I have notice some fabric snagging and bobbling but that's after a lot of wearing.
I have some pairs at home I have had for a couple of years, that still look and feel great.
If color does not bother you, my advice is to shop around even here on Amazon.
I have found these as low as $15-$17 a pair, but have also seen them in the +$30 range for some of the more exotic designs.
Probably the best boxer briefs I have ever owned and worth the hefty price tag.
on May 6, 2017
Though pricey, I have started wearing these almost exclusively. I originally bought a few of these for hiking, but now I have many. I used to wear cotton boxers, but these are much more comfortable when it is 90 degrees and 90 percent humidity. They are very durable, and the elastic does not stretch out. And provided you do your part by keeping fit, these make you look better in your underwear than boxers do. They do pill a little, and you do have to line dry them instead of putting them in the dryer (as per the instructions), but overall, they are worth it.
on July 4, 2015
I purchased 3 pairs of these based on the many positive reviews. I already use UA Boxerjock's for working out and running, but decided to ditch the everyday cotton boxers completely in favor of some more UA Boxerjocks.

Searching Amazon the ExOfficio suggestions popped up and I gave them a look. As mentioned, based on the positive reviews and the free returns I purchased 3 pairs of these and a couple 2 packs of the UA's. I went with the Medium size for the ExOfficio (34 waist) and ordered more of the UA large that I am currently wearing and happy with. In typical form I ripped open the Amazon packages like a Christmas present, and tossed the trash out. Tossed them in the hamper and eventually washed them all...

Here I am about 10 days later a little disappointed and unable to return them due to my own fault. The sizing and fit of the ExOfficio's is almost boxer like. I'm about 6' 180lbs and slightly muscular. The legs seem to compress slightly but above that they are baggy, almost like boxers. The waistband still has tons of stretch, like I could probably wear a small and still be loose. Definitely bummed. These will work OK for normal everyday use, but I won't even attempt to wear these to the gym. They don't have the level of compression and fit that I prefer. I'll just have to make sure to cycle them appropriately.

I'm very happy with the UA's in all aspects and I will continue to get more of those. Figured these were worth a gamble, and the house won as usual.
on July 15, 2015
Look, I've purchased these boxers before in black. They are perfect. Literally, there is nothing better. I want to note that this time, I purchased a color. The colors are slightly smaller and less flexible, in my opinion. Black is the way to go.

Notes:
- I am about 200 lbs, 5'10" (so not small, not huge), 34 waist. I wear the medium size and it fits perfect in black, slightly tight in the colors
- Other brands I've used are more restricting than these are. These are made of a flexible hybrid material that is not like spandex. The space around the groin is much more roomy, while the thighs are perfectly tight.
- These never ride up on me, and pretty much everything else does.
- I wear them daily, for both office job and athletic activity.
- I've had pairs for a few years that haven't worn out. I don't wash them any special way.
- Dark colors will never get stained, just something to think about

These are far and above the best boxer brief I've tried. Give them a shot, i doubt you'll go back.
on June 3, 2016
I made the switch and won't be going back. They seem pricey for underwear but believe me if you try them you too will be replacing all of your underwear with exofficio. I have put these things through the ringer and they have held up like champs. One of my pairs is about two years old and still no holes or visible wear. They don't ever seem to smell bad and are great for sweaty dudes like myself even after 12 hour shifts at work, long mountain bike rides, long hikes, days of camping, etc. They are easy to wash in a sink and dry quickly for the travelers out there. I usually bring two pairs for a week trip and wash one while wearing the other. Very comfortable too, no chaffing, not too hot. I will purchase these again and again and sincerely hope they never get discontinued or I will be stocking up on them.
on August 9, 2016
I've been sold!! I have always preferred boxers, but I think it was only because the boxer briefs I had tried in the past were not nearly as comfortable as these.
I bought these for an extended month long backpacking trip through the UK and Ireland, and I now want to replace my entire underwear drawer with them. In addition to the Hemlock color, I also bought black and "curfew" (ExOfficio Men's Give-N-Go Boxer Brief,Black,Medium), to have some variety.

Long story short, I love them and will be buying more. I did dock one star simply because they are SO EXPENSIVE!! If they were a reasonable price for underwear, I would have bought waaay more. I have a hard time justifying purchasing underwear that is that expensive. I will be asking for these for Christmas and birthdays, however!!

Pros
- Comfortable
- Quick-dry
- Perfect fit
- Compact and easy to pack with limited space

Cons
- Expensive!!
on July 14, 2015
As a men gets older, we learn something women have already learned waaaaay before us. The perfectly fitting/comfortable kind of underwear do not come in packs from Walmart. To get the most comfort out of something you are most likely wearing 90% of the time, you need to do some digging and trying out different brands.

These are OK boxer briefs. The legs do indeed stay in place and they are made to last for a very long time. They are breathable thanks to the holes in them, but the holes never expose anything. They are perfect for wearing in all situations. Hiking, walking, running, or binge watching something on Netflix.

-fits as expected unless you require above average room in the back
-comfortable
-breathable
-stays in place
-made to last a very long time
-simple washing, only requires time in a washing machine. . . Or heck, you can even wash it in the shower with you due to the fabric's nature

Now for why these are just OK. Fabric softener instantly ruins these and turns them into a normal pair of cheap boxer briefs, like the kind you buy in packs at Walmart. That means the legs will no longer stay in place and the front/back parts become lax, making them feel like normal boxers without much support. Putting them in the dryer also has the same effect. You can accidentally ruin these 20$+ pair of boxer briefs if you aren't careful, which is easy to do as a busy adult who's rushing to finish laundry while doing 5 other things. So be mindful! The worst offense is the lack of a curvature in the front. I still felt comfortable, but I didn't exactly feel grade A support like I'd expect from a 20$+ pair of boxer briefs.

-pricy
-easy to ruin if not cared for properly
-no curvature for maximum support

If these work great for you, then yay! I personally like them since they're better than Hanes or Fruit of the Loom. But I find Uniqlo boxer briefs to be cheaper and way more comfortable.
on September 11, 2015
well, i never thought i'd spend $20+ on a pair of underwear. but as i was preparing for my hike across isle royale last week, i started looking at various hiking forums for information on the best underwear for trail hiking. i kept seeing the ExOfficio brand turning up in recommendations, so i figured it was worth a shot. i have other spandex-style boxer briefs that i've never been totally impressed with, so my expectations were less than stellar.

i wore the first pair for the first two days of the hike, and i was amazed that i had not suffered from any chafing or discomfort at all! the waistband didn't dig in anywhere (even underneath the weight of the pack on my lower back) and the legs never climbed or bunched up at all. for the entire time, the underwear felt cool and breathable. i was floored! i wore the second pair the last three days of the hike (and gave them a lake bath during that time as well) and i was just as happy with them as the first pair.

i've been a boxers guy for decades, even during activity and recreation. usually, after several hours of rigorous activity, i would start to suffer from chafing in those more sensitive areas. if i'd known back then, that boxer briefs could provide this much comfort and protection, i'd have been happily buying the $20+ underwear the entire time. i can definitely say i'm a convert!
on June 29, 2017
At first, I wasn't too sure about these shorts. The material is very thin, and the cut is less form-fitting than some similar products. Those reservations were gone by the end of the first day wearing these. Yes, the material IS thin. Thin, light, tough, and breathable. The fit hasn't been an issue, either. No, these will not hug you as tightly as a compression short, but they offer ample support, and the looser fit makes for maneuverability without having to 'readjust' anything. The length is good, being just long enough not to ride up. I'm excited to take these on my next hiking trip and highly recommend them to anyone not getting enough performance out of their underwear.
on December 12, 2016
When I first bought these pinnacles of manufacturing a few years back, they were the best things I had ever worn. Those same 3 pairs are still going strong today, despite being worn once a week for 3 years. That being said, I'm unsure as to what happened to the quality in the past year. I purchased 5 more pair of these from Amazon in early 2016. I wore them once a week and washed and dried them the same as the older pairs. However, the newer pairs are all suffering from the same issues. The waistband is failing and the bottom of the legholes have lost their elasticity to the point that they ride / bunch up now after only 9 months of wear. Maybe I got a bad batch, but I won't be purchasing these again, at least not from Amazon.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.