Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ExOfficio Give-N-Go Lacy Shelf Bra Cami
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports STEM

on July 31, 2012
I purchased this for camping and our beach vacation, but I could really use this all summer. The shelf bra is very comfortable, and the easy wash in the sink means you truly need only 2 for as long as you need. I will definitely get a couple in nude and call it complete. I travel for work and these would do well under my dress clothes.
on December 9, 2011
Light camisole with shelf bra -- which is probably a bit too light for larger chested women.

I purchased the XL size, as I'm trying to find shelf bras that don't feel like tourniquets, and I'm not having much luck. The lace across the top pulled taught on me [38D to 38DD] and caused the lace to distort and not lay in any way you'd consider decorative. However, I am losing weight, and when I lost about 6 pounds it no longer strained, and lay fine. But it was now a little big for the job of providing support.

I really wanted to like this, as I'm trying desperately to purchase only Made in USA products, and finding bras/support has been the hardest of anything -- but I'm afraid for larger chested women, I can't recommend this one.
on September 22, 2013
Size is great. It fits me perfectly (I am 5'3" and around 100 lbs and ordered x-small). Bought this mainly for my trips and because it was advertised as a quick dry camie, I thought this would be a great choice. Went to Europe (France and Greece in Sept 2013) and washed it in hotel sink expecting it to be dried overnight but it did not. I even dried it with a towel but did not help much. I had to use a hair brow dryer to dry it just so I could wear it in the morning. I am guessing It would take two days or more to dry in winter.
on April 19, 2013
According to the Ex Officio size chart, I am absolutely a large. Unfortunately, it wasn't until after I'd washed this that I discovered it fit way too loose for a shelf bra. But the fabric is very cool and soft, so I ordered a medium and that's probably the best fit I'll find with this item. Still, I could never wear just this camisole under a blouse: there's nowhere near enough support (even though I'm not buxom) and nipple contours show right through. Find it odd that there's a seam in middle of lace in front; not the most attractive for peeking out. That said, this cami is perfect for wearing around the house, where comfort is most important, and at this price (about $19 for my style, the lowest I've seen anywhere) I can afford to have two for just that purpose.
on December 5, 2012
This top is incredibly comfortable like a second skin. The black provided good coverage. The melon needs a bra under it. I don't know why two different colors would have different levels of support, but they did. It stays tucked into bottoms even through bending, reaching, climbing, and crawling. Is a little loose if you order your usual size. If you want it tight, order a size down. The bottom hem rolls up if you try to wear it untucked. I'll be adding some kind of trim to keep it down.

Overall I love this top in black, but wish I had skipped it in melon.
I've bought several items from ExOfficio and every single one has earned a 5-star rating from me, from pants to underwear. When I saw they have a "shelf bra cami" I realized it was a no-brainer for the days when I want support without heavy-duty SUPPORT.

I am extremely pleased with the results. Like the underwear (which wears like iron, making this far more of a bargain than the price would suggest), the material is silky and feels good against your skin. It dries in moments, making it an easy item to pack on a trip. And it fits my need for "enough" support for days that I don't want to mess with a full-on bra.

One thing to note, though, is that it isn't low cut. If you aim to wear something with a plunging neckline, this won't do. I can live with that limitation. (Now, hmm, which other color should I choose for my next order?)
on October 11, 2011
arrived on time nicely packed in a plastic package that can be reused for smaller items one wants to store. cami ran a little small but comfy and fits the purpose. color as shown in picture no surprise reliable brand and seller.
on July 17, 2012
ExOfficio is the best and the cami's are no exception. I have them in every color and love them. They dry quickly and can be worn 2 different ways depending on what you are layering with. Pretty enough to be worn alone. Highly recommend!
on March 6, 2014
This cami has a shelf bra, fits well, and seems well made. I bought my usual size and it is not at all tight. I think it will be v. good in hot weather, because it is that fabric with the tiny pin point holes that seems to breathe well.
on August 17, 2014
I was unhappy with the color of the lace and the straps, although the body of the cami is a really pretty red, the lace and straps aren't white, or even ivory, they look more like pale pink, as though the red dye faded onto them. I kept it because I use it for a pajama top, but I wouldn't recommend this color. Otherwise, it's fine.