We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 1" high
- 5" wide
- Highly breathable
- Stretch diamond-weave mesh fabric
- Soft, durable waistband
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
ExOfficio Men's Give-N-Go Boxer Brief
Extremely quick drying and easy-care so you only need two for any trip. Wear one and wash the other.
An antimicrobial treatment reduces odor in fabric to keep you fresh.
The diamond-weave mesh fabric allows airflow to keep you cool.
The quick-drying fabric wicks moisture from skin so you stay dry and comfortable.
Spend your journeys in the lightweight comfort of the traveler’s favorite underwear. With a close fit in a stretchy, quick-drying diamond mesh knit, the Give-N-Go Boxer Brief dries fast, moves with you, and keeps your carry-on light.
Well-suited for adventure and travel, the high-performance Give-N-Go Boxer Briefs from ExOfficio have built-in features to keep you dry and fresh no matter where you roam. The extremely breathable and moisture-wicking fabric is quick-drying so you can wash-and-dry on the go and pack fewer pairs, and is treated with Aegis Microbe Shield to control odor-causing bacteria, making it ideal for wear in hot, humid climates and on sweaty adventures. A terry elastic back and functional fly add comfort and convenience. Take the Give-N-Go camping, fishing, hiking, paddling, exploring, backpacking or nowhere at al.
- Extremely quick-drying so you can wash on the go and pack fewer pairs
- Treated with Aegis Microbe Shield to prevent and control odor-causing bacteria
- Moisture-wicking and breathable
- Terry elastic back and functional fly for ease
- Type: Boxer brief
- Inseam: 3 inches
- Fabric: Give-N-Go Stretch blend of 94 percent nylon, 6 percent Lycra
- Weight: 3 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 8 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- ASIN: B001M0MN16
- Item model number: 12410020
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 10, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
- I am about 200 lbs, 5'10" (so not small, not huge), 34 waist. I wear the medium size and it fits perfect in black, slightly tight in the colors
- Other brands I've used are more restricting than these are. These are made of a flexible hybrid material that is not like spandex. The space around the groin is much more roomy, while the thighs are perfectly tight.
- These never ride up on me, and pretty much everything else does.
- I wear them daily, for both office job and athletic activity.
- I've had pairs for a few years that haven't worn out. I don't wash them any special way.
- Dark colors will never get stained, just something to think about
These are far and above the best boxer brief I've tried. Give them a shot, i doubt you'll go back.
I bought these for an extended month long backpacking trip through the UK and Ireland, and I now want to replace my entire underwear drawer with them. In addition to the Hemlock color, I also bought black and "curfew" (ExOfficio Men's Give-N-Go Boxer Brief,Black,Medium), to have some variety.
Long story short, I love them and will be buying more. I did dock one star simply because they are SO EXPENSIVE!! If they were a reasonable price for underwear, I would have bought waaay more. I have a hard time justifying purchasing underwear that is that expensive. I will be asking for these for Christmas and birthdays, however!!
- Perfect fit
- Compact and easy to pack with limited space
Cons: Short elastic lifespan.
The only thing preventing these from getting all five stars from me is that the elastic goes bad on them and starts to curl after a few months (same issue with the Give-N-Go boxers). Aside from that, they are ideal. I love the fabric and the fit. I have a 31" waist and the fit (of the small) is snug without being confining. They do not become much looser during wear like other boxer-brief fabric blends I have. The fabric is slick-but-textured, so it doesn't ride up like silk or satin. They also don't ride or roll up when putting on pants quite as badly as other brands. If it weren't for the short elastic lifespan, I'd probably replace all of my underwear with this variety.
And at $16 at sale and $25~$26 normal pricing. This is not worth it for me. I need good side coverage.