Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on July 15, 2012
Wished I brought this much earlier as of now this is one of the must have items in my travel pack.
I bought two versions, first the normal brief and the sport version thereafter. I suggest the sport version as the draw for the normal is rather high up almost to your belly button. Since its tight fitting so for briefs better order one size up as it's much comfortable to live with.As for the quick dry factor, I experimented washing, rolling and pressing with a towel as suggested before hanging it up for drying in my bathroom. Time was 10.30pm. Ready to wear at 8am the next day. Side effect is a damp towel in my bathroom (please take note). If you have two pieces to wear, forgo the compressing via towel drying method. As one can dry as normal while using the other.
on March 2, 2016
Grossly overpriced and the fit wasn't even close. Much larger than expected, and much too large to actually wear.
on September 26, 2016
OK, Yes they are expensive! BUT worth every penny. My husband will not wear anything else, they fit and keep "everything in its place"!. We also have used them while traveling overseas, wash in the sink with soap, ring out and clean and ready the next day!
on June 2, 2015
I have used ExOfficio briefs when I travel for many years. If you ever find yourself without access to a laundry mat while traveling you can easily wash them in the sink of your hotel with a little body wash or soap. And these briefs dry 10 times faster than cotton briefs so you never have to wait long for them to air dry. This is a highly recommended purchase especially if you travel a lot.
on July 29, 2015
I bought this for my boy friend. He is bike rider and racer. He loves this product. Material is great. Dry fast. Breath well. He rides the bike all the time. Sweating all the time. This product is really helpful!
on January 7, 2018
AWESOME, PERFECT, I WILL BE BUYING MORE OF THESE. THEY ARE THE BEST I HAVE EVER FOUND. THE MOST COMFORTABLE , DO NOT RIDE UP BAND IS PERFECT. LOVE THE MATERIAL TOO.
on September 22, 2014
I bought these for a three-week trip to South Africa, using one suitcase. These briefs are elastic throughout, not just in the waistband, giving a comfortable snug fit. They usually dried overnight after washing, but were still a little damp when hung in humid bathrooms with poor circulation. I got by fine with three pair.
on August 7, 2016
love these, holds the package very well. this was my second order. Rear tags on first black ones are large. still love them.
on August 14, 2013
I own about ten of these now and they're pretty much all I need for underwear. They are comfortable, I can machine wash them or wash them in the sink and hang them up. Great for traveling, hiking/camping, etc. Keep you cool and dry on hot humid days.
on September 8, 2012
Other people complained/noted the stitching down the center. Fear not, it didn't bother me at all! (And it probably won't bother you either.)

These are premium active underwear that I will buy again.

(Also, brief is pretty brief. I was worried about getting the high waisted version, but that's probably what I'll buy next. More room!)
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.