Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

ExOfficio Men's Exo Dri Long Sleeve Crew

on April 17, 2016
This fabric is very thin, I'd almost call it "wispy." But it's opaque, and definitely provides adequate sun protection. Wearing it for a couple days at a music festival after I had recently burned my arms moderately, I experienced no additional damage and was comfortable.

I'm 5'10" with broad shoulders and slender arms. It's just a little loose for me - which I think is perfect. The sleeve length was adequate to cover me including the backs of my hands, but I found I would have liked another inch to be completely covered.

I like this product better than some of the other sun protective shirts because it doesn't look like a "performance" or "technical" garment. I feel like I can wear it into establishments and not stick out like a wanna-be runner / racer type. It's just a casual style long sleeve shirt.

I wasn't really happy with the way this shirt handles sweat. It stayed soaked on me for quite a long time into the evening after wearing it all day. I blame the 15% cotton and high humidity for that. But I'll probably stick with the 100% polyester garments for this use in the future.
on August 20, 2015
My husband needed something to use for work outdoors. While this fit nice, was comfortable, doesn't seem like it would hold up for anything other than an outdoor run. He really needs a tougher material that is also breathable and moisture wicking. This was not the product.
on August 13, 2015
My favorite shirt for sun protection with light weight and cooool in the hot weather.
on November 23, 2012
These look really sharp and are very comfortable to wear. I first ordered an ExOfficio short sleeve ExoDri and liked it so much I wanted the long sleeve version. One of my favorite shirts.
VINE VOICEon April 24, 2011
I'm a big fan of ExOfficio's products. They feel good, they wear well and they hold up to abuse. The Exo Dri series of shirts are roughly a 6:1 polyester:cotton blend, but they feel like a cotton shirt. I use these shirts as my travel undershirts - all polyester or nylon shirts make me feel gross after a day's use. The Exo Dri shirts feel great and wash and dry quickly.

If you're a traveler, you're smart to invest in a few pairs of these shirts. They totally rock and will help you reduce the size of your suitcase.
on January 25, 2015
Nice base-layer shirt that is 85% Polyester, 15% Cotton. The small percentage of cotton avoids the normal problems with cotton, while it is just enough for added comfort.... so soft! High quality manufacturing, as I have come to expect from ExOfficio (their boxer briefs are the best!)
on April 9, 2012
I will preface this review letting you know that I am, 6'3" this is a great shirt!! BUT the sleeve length is to short, the body length is great I have 4 of the short sleeve shirts I just wish ExOfficio would make longer sleeves, it is the same case for the button up shirts.
33 comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 25, 2015
I ordered a medium. I'm 5'10 with a medium build body at 180lbs. This was too long and a bit large around the waste. Color was also off.
on March 2, 2015
I love these shirts, at a very good price. The mix of cotton and poly is just right for a comfortable fit. They come out of the dryer wrinkle free.
I now have 6 in various colors.
on March 12, 2015
Great. Advertised correctly.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.