ExOfficio Men's Air Strip Lite Long Sleeve Shirt
|Price:||$62.10 - $62.11|
- 100% Nylon
- Bellows pockets with security zip
- High-speed drying time and increased breathability with the added benefits of an Airomesh Plus lined cape vent and Air Strip ventilation system
- Adjustable 3-position sun collar and 30+ UPF for excellent UV protection
- Pleated bellows pockets with a hidden security zip pocket for your convenience and peace of mind
- Handy roll-up sleeve tabs; utility tab is for keeping your rod steady while tying off a fly
- Soft, moisture wicking finish, plus wrinkle resistance for comfort
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This collection featuring Drylite and Dryflylite protects from harmful rays with built-in UVA and UVB protection and is climate control ventilated.
Engineered for durability and a long life, the long-sleeve, relaxed-fit Air Strip is ExOfficio's top-selling shirt. It's made with the company's signature, ultra-lightweight Dryflylite material (80 percent nylon, 20 percent polyester), and it features a soft, moisture-wicking finish that's designed to dry quickly. Climate-control ventilation and an Airomesh Plus lined cape vent help keep you cool. Built-in UVA and UVB protection blocks the sun's ultraviolet rays, as does the adjustable, three-position sun collar. Wrinkle resistance adds convenience as well as comfort. Pleated bellows pockets and a hidden, zippered security pocket offer ample storage.
Other highlights include roll-up sleeve tabs and a utility tab. The shirt is imported and weighs 6 ounces, or 2.5 ounces per square yard.
- Lightweight: Engineered to pack light and tight.
- Moisture-wicking: Fabric exports moisture along the garment's surface away from the skin for comfort.
- Peach finish: Surface-brushed, making fabric softer and more resistant to wrinkles.
- Quick-drying: Wash on the go. This fabric dries overnight.
- Security zip pocket: Pockets designed to keep your belongings safe.
- Sun Guard 30+: Unique weaves, colors, and finishes provide added sun protection.
- Ventilation: Strategic vents circulate air for instant coolness.
- Wrinkle-resistant: Clothes that look like they came out of a closet, not a carry-on bag.
Machine wash cold; wash with like colors. No bleach or fabric softeners. Tumble dry low, remove promptly; do not iron.
ExOfficio is an outdoor and travel clothing company. Since 1987, ExOfficio has been providing clothing solutions for outdoor and travel enthusiasts with a specialty in functionality. ExOfficio is dedicated to making clothing as adventurous as you.
At ExOfficio, high-performance apparel is an obsession. From built-in UV protection to bug-repellent apparel, the company is constantly striving for the perfect piece of clothing to accompany you on your next adventure. Whether it's a trip to the coffee shop in our casual wicking-wear or an adventure around the globe in performance underwear, ExOfficio has you covered.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The thing I like the best is the one chest pocket that has a concealed zip under a Velcro flap that makes it really hard for some light-fingered low-life jerk to steal your papers - so there is less worry about pickpockets. Most likely they will just go steal from someone that is an easier target (plenty of those available). Combine that with a pair of P-cubed pants and a bit of alertness and you are a pickpocket's nightmare.
Very well made but, like most quality, not cheap. I have three long-sleeved and one short-sleeved versions. If you need something heavier but still secure, try some of the shirts made by ScottEvest.
The material is light, breathable, wicks well and feels nice against the skin (I have a rip-stop nylon shirt that after 2 years wear is still very rough). Not tested but I would expect it to be good in a humid climate.
Keeps me cool - I think the vents are probably more of a gimmick than useful as they need quite a breeze to work
Nice inner zipped pocked for my smartphone so there is no risk of it falling out
The pockets are very large & will take a kindle with case
Dries very quickly even if you are wearing it & does not need ironing
Not So Good
Not really suitable for the office as you would look a little odd with the shirt tucked in your trousers due to the big pockets.
Any weight in a pocket causes it to drop a little so it is lower than the other pocket
Bit expensive if you pay full price
SP30 not SP50 sun protection
Most of the complaints about the shirt seem to be about size, unfortunately ExOfficio do not tell you what the actual measurements are so that you can compare to an existing shirt
I'm 6' 1" and 180lb and have both medium and large sizes - the Medium is the better fit, but for gardening I like the extra space in the Large fitting
Gardening, Travelling, Hiking