- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B013SM3SRI
- Average Customer Review: 11 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #88,503 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
ExOfficio Women's BugsAway Quietude Pants
|Price:||$45.00 - $75.00|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 63% Polyester, 19% Cotton, 14% Rayon, 4% Spandex
- One hidden security zip pocket on right side
- Fully elasticized drawcord waist
- UPF 30 protection
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
When comfort and protection is what you need, these BugsAway quietude pants offer an elastic drawcord waist for a more kick-back feel for day or night. Insect Shield technology helps prevent against mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers, and midges.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
These are by far the most comfortable insect-treated pants, and they are much less "safari style" than my several-years-old Columbia pants (size 14, now a bit too big.)
As far as fit, I bought these (size Large) and the ExOfficio Women's BugsAway Damselfly Petite Length Pants, Oyster, 12 (size 12) at the same time. As usual, my wide hips and narrow waist made the fit poor on the woven Damselfly style (returned them!), but was pretty easily accommodated by the knit fabric of the Quietude style.
Don't get me wrong--I would fit better into pants with a smaller waist and looser hip, but these are about as good as it gets in athletic/outdoor clothing, which tends to be cut for a more athletic/straight build.
These might feel a bit warmer on a really hot day, but the greater comfort of knit pants is worth it for me.
I comfortably wear size 10 Riders by Lee or NYDJ denim jeans, tighter at the hip and loose-ish at the waist, even in these "curvy" cuts. I'm about 140 lbs and 5' 3" tall.
Yet they are comfortable, fit well, and look good. Well made.
The bug protection showed when Husband and I were sitting outside together and the mosquitoes attacked. They went after him and avoided me.