ExOfficio Women's Give-N-Go Bikini Briefs
|Price:||$10.38 - $27.90|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 94% Nylon , 6% Lycra Spandex
- Solid bikini panty in moisture-wicking fabrication featuring elasticized waistband and breathable gusset
- 94% Nylon , 6% Lycra Spandex
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Breathable, antimicrobial, odor-resistant, and long-wearing, a pair of award-winning ExOfficio Women's Give-N-Go Bikini Briefs are perfect for travelers, backpackers, and adventurers with a full schedule and limited packing space. Just one pair (ok, maybe
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
FIT: When you put the ExOfficio briefs on, the angels sing! They're really comfortable! The fabric feels a bit weird to the touch (kind of cool to the touch and waffle-textured) but you don't notice that once they're on. I did notice that they fit well along the back of the legs and don't tend to bunch up while I am hiking, like the cotton ones did. They don't bite on the front of the legs, like the Jockeys did, and the waistband is also comfortable (for all three).
WICKING: As for sweat-wicking properties, I would say the ExOfficios do keep you pretty dry and cool. I wore them when running and also hiking, and for the most part they kept me dry. More than microfiber and way more than cotton. Also, I noticed that unlike microfiber, these don't cause me to sweat under normal situations.
FRESHNESS: With regard to staying fresh while traveling, I would say 2-3 days is the max for the ExOfficio. And about the same for the Jockeys, but definitely 1-2 days tops for cotton. Rather than try to wear the same pair of undies for extended periods while traveling, I would just buy 3 pair so I have one to wear, one to wash, and one spare. See AIR DRYING.
AIR DRYING: The ExOfficio briefs do line-dry super fast. Especially if you roll them in a towel and stomp on them as instructed before hanging. I did a comparison test between these and my Jockey microfiber briefs, and these were dry a couple of hours before the Jockeys. Cotton, of course, took way longer.
PRICE: Ouch. I wasn't in a particular hurry, so I hunted around online (Google shopping search, sort by price low-to-high) and found some ExOfficio briefs for $6-8 per pair. But if I had to pay sticker price I would not own the 3 pairs that I have now. I got the Jockeys at their outlet store on clearance for about $5 per pair (again, wouldn't pay sticker price for those, either). And cotton are obviously cheap.
All in all, I am glad I have the ExOfficios. I feel they're pretty much worth it if you can find them on clearance somewhere, but I don't think they're enough better than microfiber to shell out 2-3x the cost. So if you can find them for a price you can handle, definitely get them! But do some research first.
1. Size and style - I first purchased the boy shorts. Not good. The legs don't stay put, the fabric bunches up. The bikini brief is really a mid-rise bikini, not too low and not too high. Very comfortable, and no panty line. As for size, I'm 5'6" and weight 118 lbs, on the slender side. I purchased two pairs size Medium, and regretted it - see below. The rest I've purchased are size Large.
2. If you dry these babies in the dryer, even on LOW, the elastic SHRINKS. Your Medium bikinis will squeeze you like a sausage. I was so disappointed, especially after spending $15 per pair. I've sized up to Large, wash them in the washer using a lingerie bag and cold water, and HANG them to dry. They fit fine.
3. On two pair the stitching on the elastic is fraying, and they've been washed approximately 10 times (lingerie bag,etc.) I think ExOfficio got it right with the fabric, but the quality of the elastic (shrinking) and the construction of the garment(frayed stitching)need to improve to justify the price.
These were really comfortable as well, they didn't ride up as I walked and moved. I only wish they weren't so high on the waist.
Do yourself a favor and try these out. You won't regret it!
I won't repeat the many wonderful things that others have stated, but I will say that I agree with them all!