ExOfficio Women's Give-N-Go Bikini Briefs
|Price:||$9.50 - $30.23|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 94% Nylon , 6% Lycra Spandex
- Solid bikini panty in moisture-wicking fabrication featuring elasticized waistband and breathable gusset
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
ExOfficio Women's Give-N-Go Bikini (Pe Bag) Zest
Extremely quick drying and easy-care so you only need two for any trip. Wear one and wash the other.
An antimicrobial treatment reduces odor in fabric to keep you fresh.
The diamond-weave mesh fabric allows airflow to keep you cool.
The quick-drying fabric wicks moisture from skin so you stay dry and comfortable.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Size and style - I first purchased the boy shorts. Not good. The legs don't stay put, the fabric bunches up. The bikini brief is really a mid-rise bikini, not too low and not too high. Very comfortable, and no panty line. As for size, I'm 5'6" and weight 118 lbs, on the slender side. I purchased two pairs size Medium, and regretted it - see below. The rest I've purchased are size Large.
2. If you dry these babies in the dryer, even on LOW, the elastic SHRINKS. Your Medium bikinis will squeeze you like a sausage. I was so disappointed, especially after spending $15 per pair. I've sized up to Large, wash them in the washer using a lingerie bag and cold water, and HANG them to dry. They fit fine.
3. On two pair the stitching on the elastic is fraying, and they've been washed approximately 10 times (lingerie bag,etc.) I think ExOfficio got it right with the fabric, but the quality of the elastic (shrinking) and the construction of the garment(frayed stitching)need to improve to justify the price.
FIT: When you put the ExOfficio briefs on, the angels sing! They're really comfortable! The fabric feels a bit weird to the touch (kind of cool to the touch and waffle-textured) but you don't notice that once they're on. I did notice that they fit well along the back of the legs and don't tend to bunch up while I am hiking, like the cotton ones did. They don't bite on the front of the legs, like the Jockeys did, and the waistband is also comfortable (for all three).
WICKING: As for sweat-wicking properties, I would say the ExOfficios do keep you pretty dry and cool. I wore them when running and also hiking, and for the most part they kept me dry. More than microfiber and way more than cotton. Also, I noticed that unlike microfiber, these don't cause me to sweat under normal situations.
FRESHNESS: With regard to staying fresh while traveling, I would say 2-3 days is the max for the ExOfficio. And about the same for the Jockeys, but definitely 1-2 days tops for cotton. Rather than try to wear the same pair of undies for extended periods while traveling, I would just buy 3 pair so I have one to wear, one to wash, and one spare. See AIR DRYING.
AIR DRYING: The ExOfficio briefs do line-dry super fast. Especially if you roll them in a towel and stomp on them as instructed before hanging. I did a comparison test between these and my Jockey microfiber briefs, and these were dry a couple of hours before the Jockeys. Cotton, of course, took way longer.
PRICE: Ouch.Read more ›
First impression out of the (enormous amount of plastic, ventilated, snap-down, custom) packaging is that the fabric felt like that cheap paper underwear you sometimes get at the hospital. It really does feel like a paper product, and it's filled with waffle-weave holes I guess to wick moisture and dry quickly. It's unpleasant, but whatever, that wasn't a deal breaker.
The fit was the next bit of weirdness. I'm a size 6, I got the Medium and the elastic around the waist and legs fit me just fine. Snug but not tight. However the amount of fabric on these things was ridiculous. There was maybe 6 inches of fabric between the legs! All bunched up. Really uncomfortable. And there was way too much fabric in other odd places on it, as if the model size to be wearing this was someone with thin legs and waist, but a huge amount of butt and *whatever* in front. Weird. I totally understand now how men seem to swear by the women's briefs in this brand. It's almost as if it's made for a man's body. I don't know how a woman would need that much material in the front of her underwear.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought for traveling when I must do some laundry, these work beautifully, easy to wash and quick to dry.Published 3 days ago by Shirley McCarey
I bought these for two reasons - exercising and travel.
I don't like wearing cotton underwear when I know I'll be sweating for the same reasons people like to wear... Read more
I bought three pair for a two week trip to Costa Rica in the rainy season. They washed and dried easily and quickly, did not retain odor, and were in general perfect for what I... Read morePublished 7 days ago by Johanna Lortsher
The best for travel. Wash and wear quickly. I sew cotton fabric into the crotch myself just to give them extra breathing. I have used these for travel for 10 years!Published 7 days ago by Ms barbara
Love these. As an overweight female, my nether regions get very hot and damp in the dog days of summer. These save me. No more swamp ass. No more monkey butt. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Amanda Bunch
Oh my gosh these will be my favorite pair of underwear perfect fit very comfortable. I bought them to travel to Europe for 11 days with a carry-on. Read morePublished 9 days ago by karen Violette
I previously have purchased ExOfficio's string bikinis and I really like them. These would be just fine and probably great for someone who like this cut. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Whole Foods Mama