Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on January 9, 2012
I have bought and used these for years -- full brief only-- and loved them. the size large always fit me excellently. Last year i ordered a bunch (at $18/each about 10 of them, not a small investment). Both the cut and the size have changed drastically, mostly by use of much less fabric top to bottom. The "full" brief now fits more like a bikini and is difficult to pull up to my waist. I still have some of the previous ones, so this is not me gaining weight and blaming the vendor! I have wasted a lot of money and underwear is not usually returnable, so i didn't try -- i just have a bunch of briefs i wear only when i don't have any of the prior design clean.

I will try to buy an extra large but if that has issues, i will reluctantly look for another brand and abandon one i have used loyally for a very long time.
1010 comments| 204 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 14, 2017
I was quite pleasantly surprised when I put these on. For at least 15 years I've been wearing Cacique spandex tagless briefs, which hug me all over, don't ride up, etc. Quite possibly the most perfect panties ever. I actually went back a year after my first purchase and bought 30 more pairs (they were on sale) and have been wearing all 35 of them throughout the years. They haven't pilled or stretched or anything bad.

But we are going on a 2-week trip this summer and taking only one rolling carryon each. In the interest of easy-care, I ordered the Ex Officio panties because travel websites often recommend them. They are sized just right, and they have a silky feel which is quite unlike my usual panties. These also did not ride up, and in fact felt less constricting than my usual ones. (I hadn't realized those old ones were constricting until I tried these.) Came right back to Amazon and ordered 5 more pair in a sale color. All set for travel!
on February 14, 2011
I purchased 2 pairs of the full briefs but only one pair fits, the second is way too small even though it is marked the same size. In Australia we pay $29.99 for 1 pair of these briefs and there is no return on underwear even if it is obvious it has never been worn.

I purchased a 3rd pair through Amazon. The size is right and I find these undies very comfortable to wear all day even in Sydney's humid summer. They don't ride up and the wicking is great for removing moisture from the body. I have worn them when I am particularly active and when I am sitting at the computer all day. There is no discomfort from the elastic after long periods of sitting - a problem experienced with some other brands as the elastic tends to cut in underneath after sitting for long periods.

One point - they didn't dry as fast in humidity. I hand washed them around 10pm and gave them a good squeeze but they were still damp at 7am the next morning after hanging in the bathroom overnight. I have discovered that they dry faster if wrapped in a towel to remove all excess moisture before being hung to dry.
22 comments| 139 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 10, 2017
These fit just a bit larger than expected.The material is a bit odd - lightweight and meant to dry quickly which is why I bought them. They are comfortable and do dry quickly (I wear them for running), however, if you wear a pad, it will not stick to this material. Also note, these are absolutely not meant for control, but for comfort. I really like the one pair I have but I don't think they're worth $20 for one pair of underwear. I will be trying Bali's version next as they come in a 3 pack for $25.
on July 19, 2017
I ordered these because of some of the more recent reviews that they've updated the cut. I have the bikinis but since gaining weight they just don't offer enough coverage for my preferences. These briefs are ridiculously "tall'. I'm short (5' 1") and expected that they may be a bit taller than i'd prefer but these came MANY inches over my belly button. I love the Ex-Officio underwear in a general sense, they're great for hiking, summer outings, camping or any other reason you might need breathable, quick dry undies. It's the sizing I find frustrating. Their bikinis gain no extra coverage between sizes (i.e. if a medium has sides that are 3", the XL also has sides that are 3"). I honestly haven't measured it to see if they're exactly the same but I can tell you that as I've had to size-up, the coverage has began to feel like less and less, hence giving the briefs a try. Maybe they could try going with a low-rise brief instead of these "tuck under your bra" style briefs.
on November 3, 2015
So I was under the impression that I would only need one pair of these "quick drying" underwear for my backpacking travels, but that was not so. I bought two and took two more regular undies just in case and I'm glad I did. These did not dry overnight. Hardly. Comfortable, yes. Dry the next day, no. Maybe it was too humid in that country? Maybe. But in any case, they are a really expensive pair of underwear that did not save me from packing more stuff in my backpack.
on August 3, 2015
These will work well for the travel I have planned. We tend to travel light and wash out items in the sink as we go. This fabric will be fast to hang dry. I read all the sizing comments first and tried the L in both the lace and classic briefs. The lace style is smoother along the top, but the leg openings were what I was most concerned with. What I found is that the leg openings on the lace-topped briefs seemed to be a little less tight than the classic in the same size, but too snug for the cleaner lines I wanted under clothing. I then ordered XL in both the lace-topped and classic briefs. I'm going with those. For those trying to decide on sizing, I wear a size 12 in most US women's pants/jeans. Similarly about an 8 in most other US-sold underwear. I wanted snug-ish fit, but not tight. The large were just a bit too small. The XL seems to do better on the leg openings fit, while not being too baggy in the seat. I may update to 5 stars once I see how long they hold up.
on January 18, 2018
I wear anywhere from a US size 8-10 depending on the style of pant, and have found that I prefer medium-large panties depending on the style and fabric. I bought a large, but next time I will buy a medium. The large fits me loosely, and I imagine the medium will fit me snugly. Great panties though, very breathable and comfortable. Great for traveling or for everyday wear!
on August 19, 2015
I recently went on a long trip where I wanted to pack a minimum of clothing, so the idea of underwear that you could wash in the sink was perfect! There was one problem with these otherwise well-made panties: they are made of a silky material with no cotton panel in the crotch area. "Aunt Dot" visited while I was on my trip, and the feminine products I use would not adhere to the underwear, leaving the pad to slide around uncomfortably. This is not a deal-breaker most of the time, but just be aware that they are unusable with certain feminine hygiene products!
on July 19, 2016
The sizing was perfect for me. I wear 14/16 pants and 10 in most underwear and bought extra large brief. These are a dream. I'm slowly buying enough to throw away my old underwear for good. Yes, expensive but comfort is worth something! These don't slide down or up and never feel damp.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.