Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 21-30 of 550 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 577 reviews
on July 19, 2016
The sizing was perfect for me. I wear 14/16 pants and 10 in most underwear and bought extra large brief. These are a dream. I'm slowly buying enough to throw away my old underwear for good. Yes, expensive but comfort is worth something! These don't slide down or up and never feel damp.
on October 9, 2016
These are really good quality and I want to love them. But they just dont suit my build. They seem to be curved in at the back so they are constantly riding up. I find them uncomfortable but they would probably be great if you have a really firm tush....I dont.
on May 22, 2017
I have had these now for years. I love them. They are well made, and don't wear out! I love how fast they dry. Really nice for any type of travel or exercise!
on July 22, 2017
My hairdresser told me about these and I thought she was crazy for spending so much for panties. But, I became curious and ordered one pair. I never knew how wonderful a pair of panties could make me feel. So I have ordered a couple more and will continue to do so until I replace all my current stock.
on June 26, 2017
5 stars for the travel purpose and ease of wash and go

1 star for no cotton crotch. I like a tad bit of protection from sweat or unforeseen accidents. Nothing sticks and only ends up tangled in a wad. For this reason one star. (Don't even try a mini pad)
on July 16, 2017
I dislike "ganny panties" but turned to these since the other cuts of exofficios I'v purchased rode up. These don't. So, they win. I will be using these backpacking this summer. Wish they had a non-high waisted version that gave more cheek coverage but I haven't found one yet. too bad.
on October 21, 2016
Read previous reviews regarding drying time of 2 hours. Didn't find that worked for me. Hung pants on a clothesline in the bathroom on our cruise ship and took more than overnight to dry. My regular underwear would have taken just as long.
on May 29, 2017
These are so comfy! Wore them to the gym once and promptly bought another pair. Cool and no sweating 'down there'. Got them for travel, because they are quick dry, but these may become my everyday panties!
on July 29, 2016
Love these pan . . Er . . Briefs! Comfortable, never ride up or bunch, perfect fit.
on August 6, 2016
These panties are just as other reviewers have said- comfortable, cool etc. BUT have you ever tried the tall waisted women's bamboo underwear by daiyikun? They are even more comfortable than these and bamboo had the same properties as these. I love them both, though. I Had to mention an alternative for people looking for moisture wicking panties!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.