ExOfficio Women's Give-N-Go Lacy Bikini
|Price:||$10.00 - $22.00|
- Stretch lace waistband for added comfort and sexiness
- Treated with Aegis Microbe Shield to control odor-causing bacteria
- Quick drying and moisture wicking clothing ensures your comfort
- Stretch for added mobility
- Lightweight and packable means this underwear will become your go-to travel clothing
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
These run 1/2 - 1 size too large, but the fabric feels soft against the skin. They do not "creep" or chafe. This lacy style tends to slip down a bit, which the regular flat waist banded ones do not.
It doesn't seem like the women's fabric isn't as heavy as the men's...which was good. I don't really need "support" for anything down there! The fabric reminds you sort of as a mesh, but it isn't see through. They are nice and flexible/stretchy so they move with you. The best part is that they are light. There is no cotton liner, just a double layer of the meshy fabric there. I was never a huge fan of cotton there anyway...it never seems to wash well for me and gets discolored easily. This rinses right out. And the breathable fabric makes the cotton not necessary. I am actually here ordering a few more pairs. I kind of want these for every day of the week! They are always the first pair to be chosen out of the wash!
If I HAD to find a criticism of these (other than the price...which I do wish was lower!) it is the seam of the lace right in the front. I sort of wish it were on the side, just because I think a smoother line across the middle is prettier. I suppose it does give it a little "v" shape there. I don't think it is a big deal though...just a preference.
Oh, and there is a little bonus!!! The panties come in a clear-ish, frosted, plastic bag with a hook and plastic snaps. I love those!!!Read more ›
- These do run large. I wear an 8/10 and a medium in Victoria's Secret cotton laceys. I ordered a medium in these and my butt does not fill them out as much as I'd like.
- They are high waisted. I don't think I've ever worn underwear this high before.
- The flat seams are great, but the lace should have had a flat seam as well - the "v" where it comes together is right under my running tights and diggs in a bit.
- The paler colors (e.g., grape) fades pretty quickly and looks dingy.
I'm going to try the ExOfficio Women's Give-N-Go Lacy Low Rise Bikini as well and see if that addresses the sizing and high waisted issues.
I took these to Myanmar and Cambodia and was always able to have fresh underwear. Considering how hot and humid it was, that was not an easy feat. I had 3 briefs for a 3 week vacation and that was all I needed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Disappointed. Bought these because of claims for fast drying. Did not perform as expected. Typically took at least 24 hours to dry. Would not recommend if buying for that purpose. Read morePublished 7 days ago by phyllis kittler
These fit as expected but they are larger underwear than I was expecting. I still like them though, and they are really comfortable.Published 19 days ago by Bab
Most comfortable and easily washed undergarments I have ever owned. They travel perfectly, can easily be handwashed and hung dry. Perfect for travel or everyday use.Published 2 months ago by ttroiano
These are some of the most comfortable underwear I have ever owned. I am only giving 4 instead of 5 stars because they fit a little bit large.Published 3 months ago by Grace1o1