Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 257 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 269 reviews
on May 2, 2015
These fit great! Haven't tested them out in the field yet, but wanted to make sure that I gave my initial review to help out some people who may have a similar body shape. I lift heavy weights and so I have a round butt and big thighs. Any female on here complaining that the fit is saggy must have a flat butt (just saying), so keep that in mind when you pick a size for your order. I'm currently about a size 6 (about 39 inches at the widest point) and ordered a medium in these. Excited to try them out on our upcoming backpacking trip!
(Please don't be weird about my pic either, I really genuinely want to be helpful in my review because every female is shaped differently. I know the struggle!)

Update (Feb 16, 2016) - Still going well. I only wear them out when backpacking for days in a row, so not a whole lot of wear. I do use Sport Wash when they get washed to help take care of the fabric and I do not put them in the drier or use fabric softener. My husband has a few pairs of the men's boxer briefs and wears them on a regular basis because he loves them so much. His are in great condition still.
review image
44 comments| 211 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 5, 2013
I've become a huge fan of ExOfficio's Give-N-Go material for tank tops and t-shirts, and now for underwear! They are comfortable and definitely work - no "swamp butt" despite long hikes in humid weather. They do wash so easily by hand and dry within hours. Would recommend the Lacy Low-Rise Bikini over the regular Lacy Bikini since the regular Bikini go up really high in the back and they end up looking like "granny panties". The Low-Rise are very nice and sexy and not too "low" at all. Get a size smaller than what you usually wear. I wear a size Large in Victoria Secrets and found the Medium in ExOfficio a perfect fit. Because of reviews saying that drying in a machine causes elastic to shrink quickly, i've been using the washing machine but then taking it out to air dry (which sometimes dries under an hour since the washing machine spun it down so well already). The only down side - feminine napkins and adhesive pantyliners do not attach very well to this silky material.
on July 30, 2015
I love these - it is now my go-to under ware. It doesn't ride up your crack or fall down, it wicks sweat, and it's pretty. It holds it's shape. I just got back from 12 days in Peru and only took about four pair with me. I could have gotten along with less because they dry overnight.

I have a big butt and thighs but these panties didn't bind or cut. They are feather light and are like wearing nothing except that you didn't end up with jean lint in our hoohaw.
on August 12, 2011
My husband has been wearing the mens give and go boxer briefs for the last 7 years or better. He wears nothing else. The first round of womens (string bikini and brief) were illfitting, binding, and rather unattractive. The Lacy Lu are soft, comfortable, true to size (135lbs with a butt, medium is perfect), quick drying, and attractive. I now have four colors. If you are looking for completely invisible under clothes, these are not for you - stiching is raised and visible under form-fitted dresses. I dont know if they will be as durable as the mens, so I will re-review in after six months with that assessment.
on November 16, 2015
I was at first skeptical of $20 underwear. I wanted to try them out though, because my regular cotton underwear just gets really gross after workouts.

I saw a few reviews stating that the underwear rides up. I just wanted to note that I didn't have that issue, and these fit perfectly for me. They were so much more comfortable for running and working out. They dry fast, so they don't cling and stick and feel uncomfortable. It doesn't smell either, which is great! Because they dry so fast, I just handwash them in the shower with me after a workout, and they are dried and ready to go the next day. This is great, since that means I don't have to buy a whole bunch. As good as they are, I still feel like $20 is way overpriced for underwear.

The only small downside though, is that the material seems a bit delicate and not as durable (both the lace and the underwear). The material catches really easily and creates these tiny little runs on the surface. It hasn't ripped or anything, so hopefully it's not too big of a deal.
on January 2, 2016
Like many other reviews stated, the butt does seem to run a little big. I ordered both a medium and a large given that I normally wear M or L in most underwear. Having purchased both sizes, the most succinct statement I can make is this:

- the waist band runs a little small, the butt runs a little big.

I bought these expecting them to be no-show undies under yoga pants or cycling shorts, nope! You'll definitely be sporting some panty lines. I have an average/slender body type and have always had obvious "love handles". Usually lace-top underwear for me is flattering and smooths out the silhouette, but for these:

Medium:
- butt fit well (with panty lines) & the waist band was tighter than expected, giving me hip bulges that can only be hidden under jeans.

Large:
- butt too saggy (with panty lines) & the waist band fit great and was flattering (no dig-ins. my love handles were pleased).

SOLUTION:
-If you normally wear a M or L and want no lines, no saggy butt, and a flattering fit, get a large in the thong style. I think that will be my next purchase and I'll just wear the medium under non-formfitting pants (I'm returning the L. Don't worry, I tried it on over some leggings lol).

Besides the fit, the fabric is very comfortable, soft and lightweight. In the mean time:
Rachel: 1
Swamp@ss: 0
on December 12, 2014
i purchased these in preparation for a week of icelandic camping, per my boyfriend's recommendation (who has the exofficio boxer briefs). the small is a little roomy on me (6'1'', 135 lbs), but the quick dry fabric is essential, and the lace is a nice touch. needless to say, i bought three additional pair. i seem to choose them over whatever else is in my drawer, no matter what the day entails.
on December 31, 2015
I bought this product based on many high reviews, both on Amazon and other travel sites.... and it did not live up to the hype, especially for the price. I didn't feel like the fabric breathed well and controlled scent to a noticeably higher degree than other undergarments, which it should because of a) the way it was advertised and b) the price. The way the back is cut, this particular style kept riding up. I didn't absolutely hate it, but I was highly disappointed that it wasn't more helpful with my Euro-travel in terms of scent and sweat. I didn't feel "dry" and "fresh and clean" like it was advertised as helping to feel. Probably the only thing it had going for it was the quick dry time--I could wash and it'd be dry in an hour or two. So that's a pro, I guess. I wouldn't buy these again. They aren't an asset to my wardrobe. I wish I'd purchased something cheaper that could've had the same "minimal" affect. Don't fall into my trap of buying the latest and greatest :)
on April 2, 2016
Great running underwear! They stay in place and are comfortable. I wear a large in Victoria secret underwear and ordered a large and they fit great. I do handwash them in the shower after a run since I did notice when I put them in the washing machine (on gentle cycle) there were two little snags that showed up. Although, it no way affects the underwear. They hang dry fast too! Will be buying more!
on October 5, 2016
I really want to like these, because I love the non-low-cut bikinis, but these are too low and cut me just wrong. They roll and never stay up properly. As far as I'm concerned, they're useless. I imagine they fit some people's bodies fine, though.

I just wish they'd bring back the normal bikinis and give them to us in all these gorgeous colors. Sigh.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.