ExacMe Large Pet Dog Grooming Table With Arm/Noose 36-inch 5014
|Price:||$119.90 & FREE Shipping|
- Table top made from a high density waterproof board with a non-skid rubber vinyl textured surface, helps ensure pet sure-footedness .
- Table frame constructed of steel; Suitable for pets up to 330 lbs
- 36" L x 24" W x 30" H with adjustable Arm. Arm can reach 37" at the highest from ground to top
- Easy to assemble and transport for dog shows
- Comes with a clamp-on Adjustable Grooming Arm and security nylon grooming Loop
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
A dog grooming table raises the level of your furry friend so you can reach him easily for bathing, trimming, drying or grooming. Our Portable Folding Table provides a professional quality piece of grooming equipment at a great price. It features a sturdy table, with fully welded, folding tubular legs for strength and durability, has a ribbed rubber surface for your pet's sure-footedness. Surfaces are easy to clean. Sets up and folds down easily. Accessorize with the deluxe grooming table arm with large clamp and security loop.
- Table top made from a high density waterproof board with a non-skid rubber vinyl textured surface, helps ensure pet sure-footedness.
- Rounded edges for safety purposes and easy to clean.
- Table frame constructed of rust-resistant steel.
- Easy to assemble and transport for dog shows.
- Comes with a clamp-on Adjustable Grooming Arm and security nylon grooming Loop Suitable for pets up to 330 lbs.
- 1 x Grooming Table
- Type : 6022-5014
- Color : Black Table, Silver Frame
- Materail : High density waterproof board, Steel Frame
- Size : 36" L x 24" W x 30'' H
- The thickness of Table Top : 1"
- The highest from ground to top table: 21.3''--36'' (adjustable)
- The highest from top table to top hanger: 7.9''--33.5'' (adjustable)
Top customer reviews
This grooming table deserves 3 stars. I find it difficult to use (hard to set up the folding table) and unnecessarily heavy. I wouldn't recommend the table!
First the good points:
1- The legs are made of square tubing and the welds are good.
2- The adjustable arm assembly is good and does the job.
3- The table top has a non-skid rubber vinyl textured surface which helps the dog remain sure footed.
4- The table is sturdy and easily supports my 50 pound collie.
Now the bad points:
1- The sway braces are made of wire in the shape of a trapezoid with with projections, on either side, that fit into holes securing the leg in place. These projections have burs and sharp edges making it imposable to attach the sway braces. I had to deburr and chamfer the projections to enable them to enter the holes. You should not have to do this on a $110 table. The worst part is that my wife will not deal with the wire sway braces, finding them to difficult to use. I am now stuck with “ You bought it, now you use it!
2- The weight of the table top is much to heavy for my wife to comfortably handle, a marine grade plywood core table top(I would be happy to pay more for a lighter top) would make this table truly portable and water tolerant.
3- The nylon grooming noose is firmly attached to the grooming arm and poses a great danger if the dog should fall. You might hang the dog. “ Not good!” A lanyard safety breakaway connector is needed.
Bottom line: The designers of this product know what they are doing but are interested in cheap
not serviceability and safety!