Exacme TUV Approved Trampoline with Safety Pad & Enclosure Net & Ladder All-in-One Combo Set
|Price:||$179.90 - $636.21|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- All ExacMe trampolines not only have TUV certified, but also have GST testing and UV testing approved
- 6 W-shaped legs with 12 balanced contact points, much more stable and safe than other 4W or 5W legs trampoline (Except 8ft has 3 Legs, 10ft has 4legs)
- Heavy gauged 7 inch springs provide superior bounce and are rust resistant.UV protection jumping mat
- Rust Resistant Galvanized Steel Heavy Duty Frame; longer net poles
- Easy to assembled; Weight limits 375 lbs, which is highest on market (for 15 and 14ft. Other sizes have different weight limits)
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Available in 8 ft to 16 ft sizes.
Exacme T-Series Trampolines
Up to 398 lbs Weight Limit
All ExacMe trampolines go through the extensive TUV safety and quality certification process, as well as GST and UV testing. Exacme trampolines are made with strong, rust-resistant galvanized steel tubing, making our design safer and longer-lasting than conventional welded trampolines. Our heavy duty frame allows us to offer a category-leading 398 lbs weight limit on all 12+ foot models (see comparison chart for other models).
- TUV safety and quality approved
- Highest weight limit in category
- W-Legs for optimum strength and support
- Can support teens and adults
What Sets Us Apart
Ultra-High Weight Limit (398 lbs)
Our rust-resistant, galvanized steel construction - with 12 contact points and steel brackets - provide superior strength and support that our competitors simply can't match. Our trampoline can even support teen and adult jumpers.
Safer than the Competition
Our nets extend higher than most competitors and feature durable, high density PE netting, so you can put your mind at ease knowing your children are so much safer than you were back in the day.
Bounce with Confidence
All Exacme trampolines meet the strict safety and quality standards required to obtain TUV certification so you can rest assured you own the safest trampoline on the block.
Zipping without Ripping
All trampoline zippers take a beating. We've increased the longevity of our zipper by reinforcing the surrounding netting and installing a wide-tooth zipper to prevent jamming.
|8 ft.||10 ft.||12 ft.||14 ft.||15 ft.||16 ft.|
|Jump Area||154 sq. ft.||254 sq. ft.||346 sq. ft.||478 sq. ft.||552 sq. ft.||608 sq. ft.|
|Weight Limit||225 lbs||335 lbs||398 lbs||398 lbs||398 lbs||398 lbs|
|Leg Orientation||3-W Legs||4-W Legs||6-W Legs||6-W Legs||6-W Legs||6-W Legs|
|Compatible w/ ExacMe T-Series Replacement Parts||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
The T-series is our best selling model, and is available in 7 sizes (varying from 8 to 16 feet). You would be hard pressed to find any trampoline as sturdy and durable as the Exacme T-Series. In fact, the T-Series far exceeds the competition with weight limits up to 398 lbs!
|Available Sizes (feet)||8, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16||12, 14, 15||10, 12, 14, 15, 16|
|Max Weight Limit||398 Lbs||330 Lbs||375 Lbs|
|Net Enclosure||Outside Springs||Outside Springs||Inside Springs|
|Compatible with:||Exacme T-Series Replacement Parts||Exacme S-Series Replacement Parts||Exacme C-Series Replacement Parts|
- All ExacMe® trampolines go through extensive TUV certification, as well as GST and UV testing. Exacme trampolines are made with strong, rust-resistant, galvanized steel tubing, which is safer and longer-lasting than conventional welded trampolines.Note: If you want to move the trampoline, there must be 3 or more people to do it.
- Please do not drag only one side to move the trampoline.
- Specifications Size: 8Ft, 10Ft, 12FT, 13FT, 14FT, 15FT, 16FT
- Mat material: Polypropylene (PP) Mat Diameter: 8FT: 78.7inch; 10FT: 102.4inch; 12FT: 124.4 inches; 13FT: 138 inches 14FT: 148 inches; 15FT: 159inch; 16FT: 169.7 inches Steel Tube frame: Deep Galvanized, 42mm (Dia)×1.5mm (Thickness)
- Springs: 8FT: 48 pcs of 5.5 inches; 10FT: 64 pcs of 6 inches 12FT: 72 pcs of 7 inches; 13FT: 84 pcs of 7 inches; 14FT: 96 pcs of 7 inches; 15FT: 108 pcs of 7 inches; 16FT: 108 pcs of 7 inches
- Frame cover: Blue PE+PVC Net: PE Mesh Netting
- Ladder: Heavy duty and hot dip galvanized steel, 42mm (Dia)×1.5mm (Thickness)
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 8FT: 225 Lbs；10Ft: 335 Lbs；12FT-16FT: 398 Lbs
- Contents Trampoline, Trampoline Safety Pad, Trampoline Enclosure Net,Trampoline Ladder, Instruction Manual
- NOTE: 12 13 14 15 16 FT Trampoline comes in 3 boxes; 8, 10 FT Trampoline comes in 2 boxes
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The setup was pretty straight forward. The pictures weren't great, but you don't really need them. I looked at the instructions on occasion, but did not follow them exactly. Overall it took me two hours to put this together by myself. I used a drill, screw driver (not the one provided) and rubber mallet. I used the drill to put all of the screws in snug (not tight) on the legs and rim peices. I then put all of the rim together, using the mallet to pound the last part together. Once everything was together, I went back over all screws and hand tightened them. I do recommend using gloves during assembly. There are some loose metal pieces, not too sharp, but I did cut my hands a couple of times. These loose metal pieces are only applicable during setup and not accessable once the trampoline is put together. They are only a safety hazard during assembly.
This does not say that it comes with the spring pulling tool, so I bought one separatley. However there is one in the box.
I did consider leaving the safety net off as my son is 17, but within 5 minutes, I was happy it was there!
Overall we are happy with this trampoline.
**5 months later Update**
Let me preface by stating I still would keep my 4 star rating with the only true downfall of this being the quality of the zipper and the spring cover. The overall quality of the trampoline is great!
So now after having it almost 6 months, a few minor inconveniences have arisen and a few positive notes to share as well.
- First, I have had a blast with one child at a time as it still lives up to its promise of 250lbs and the kiddos absolutely love it!
- The blue "spring cover" has ripped in a few different places from normal wear and use so there have been a few boo boos due to that
Also the ladder has ripped holes in the spring cover...maybe a towel under the ladder mount area to protect it as a suggestion.
- The zipper on the door has broken, so the security of the closed net is now gone, but the kids just use the clips while they are in.
The good news is that even with the door broken, the rest of the net still keeps its rigidity.
- I would also heavily recommend some way of holding down the trampoline. (I bought some 3' .5" rebar from Lowes and bent it then
hammered one over each foot section)
If you are not so inclined, there are some available for purchase on Amazon as well. hint (use the buzzphrase "wind stakes" or "ground anchors"
Once a month I just have to check to make sure it is still secure.
- The springs and the actual trampoline "mat" have held up wonderfully! I am impressed by their quality...no issues there whatsoever.