Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Excalibur 2900ECB 9-Tray Economy Dehydrator, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 9 trays and 15 sq. ft. of drying space provides extra-large capacity
- Trays do not need to be moved or rotated during operation
- Adjustable thermostat 95 to 155°F, safe to dry meat for jerky
- Accurate temperature controls to dry fruits, vegetables, meats, flowers, herbs, pet treats, arts and crafts
- Remove trays as needed to increase the height needed to dehydrate bulky items or raise dough
- Wattage (watts) 600
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazing Deals Online||Party Bargains Inc|
|Item Dimensions||17 x 19 x 12.5 in||17 x 19 x 12.5 in||17 x 19 x 12.5 in||22.13 x 13.75 x 13.87 in||17 x 19 x 12.5 in||22 x 20 x 16 in|
|Item Weight||22 lbs||22 lbs||22 lbs||9 lbs||22 lbs||17 lbs|
|Wattage||600 watts||440 watts||600 watts||—||600 watts||—|
Dehydration is the healthiest, easiest, and most economical way to preserve foods. Load the trays and set the temperature, the Excalibur dries the contents of all trays evenly so everything's done at once. Dehydration concentrates the natural flavor, sweetness, and aromas of your food. Leaving you with a flavor that's far healthier than high-fat snacks and high-sugar candies that are filled with chemical preservatives. The Excalibur 9-Tray Economy Dehydrator provides 15 square feet of drying space making this the biggest and best there is! Ideal for large families, large gardens, craftspeople, and sportsmen. Includes flexible polyscreen tray inserts to prevent foods from sticking to trays, 7 inch fan, built-in on/off switch, and adjustable thermostat. Do not was the herbs before drying. Herbs must be dried before adding it into the dehydrator. Humidity and herb size plays a role in determining the drying time.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- large. You'll really want/need the surface, get 9 trays dehydrators.
- brand/warranty is good.
- made in USA
- almost nothing to break
- fan in the back... overall better than fan below or above.
- in business for many years.
- this is still super expensive for a plastic box, 9 plastic shelves, and a fan, heating element and thermostat your grand-parents would recognize. I mean it's hard to be lower tech than that really.
- takes a lot of space. counter space and storage space. But 9 trays is really nice.
- no timer but that's not an issue for me. something with a timer will stop and if you are not around, the food will get humid again, leading to potential spoiling and a need to re-run the dehydrator for an hour or two. I'd rather have my phone (or Alexa) as a timer, and keep the appliance going if I'm not there.
- did I mention the tech is so old I wonder if there can be more than $10 in parts? :-) That includes American labor rates IMO. There's a real need for some competition doing the same format (I'm assuming patents expired a long time ago).
Most recent customer reviews
I've made dried Apples, Peaches, Pears, Bananas, Jalapenos, Cayenne peppers, and deer...Read more
Pros: It's holds a lot of food when fully loaded. It drys efficiently and is very fast.Read more