Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $15.23 shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Excalibur 2900ECB 9-Tray Economy Dehydrator, Black
|Price:||$184.59 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$14.41 (7%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 9 trays and 15 sq. ft. of drying space provides extra-large capacity
- Trays do not need to be moved or rotated during operation
- Adjustable thermostat 95 to 155°F, safe to dry meat for jerky
- Accurate temperature controls to dry fruits, vegetables, meats, flowers, herbs, pet treats, arts and crafts
- Remove trays as needed to increase the height needed to dehydrate bulky items or raise dough
- Wattage (watts) 600
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Excalibur 2900ECB 9-Tray Economy Dehydrator, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Cooking Toys||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||17 x 19 x 12.5 in||17 x 19 x 12.5 in||17 x 19 x 12.5 in||22.13 x 13.75 x 13.87 in||16.3 x 19.2 x 21.6 in||17 x 19 x 8.5 in|
|Item Weight||22 lbs||22 lbs||22 lbs||9 lbs||25.5 lbs||15 lbs|
|Wattage||600 watts||600 watts||440 watts||—||—||400 watts|
Dehydration is the healthiest, easiest, and most economical way to preserve foods. Load the trays and set the temperature, the Excalibur dries the contents of all trays evenly so everything's done at once. Dehydration concentrates the natural flavor, sweetness, and aromas of your food. Leaving you with a flavor that's far healthier than high-fat snacks and high-sugar candies that are filled with chemical preservatives. The Excalibur 9-Tray Economy Dehydrator provides 15 square feet of drying space making this the biggest and best there is! Ideal for large families, large gardens, craftspeople, and sportsmen. Includes flexible polyscreen tray inserts to prevent foods from sticking to trays, 7 inch fan, built-in on/off switch, and adjustable thermostat. Do not was the herbs before drying. Herbs must be dried before adding it into the dehydrator. Humidity and herb size plays a role in determining the drying time.
Top customer reviews
I guess that's the story in a nutshell, but for those of you that wish to know a few details about the machine...
-It is plenty large enough to accommodate a 2-quart batter bowl and 2 quart-size mason jars with still plenty of wiggle room because the trays are completely removable.
-The fan on the machine was bothersome to other reviewers, but from my perspective it was MUCH quieter than our aquarium. They were in the same room while both were running and I could barely hear the Excalibur.
-There is a cover that rests over the end where the trays are removed so heat loss is at a minimum.
-The thermostat is a dial on top of the unit. It is marked with several temperature settings. There is no digital readout. The temperature fluctuates a bit. I tested it out with my digital thermometer and when I set the Excalibur to 105 degrees F, it fluctuated as low as 103 and as high as 109; however, these changes only lasted a couple of seconds at most.
-The unit does come with removable tray liners so you can get started right away.
For the price, you can't beat it. I hope it lasts for years to come!