Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Excalibur 3900B Electric Food Adjustable Thermosta..." and save 42% off the $300.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Excalibur 3900B Electric Food Adjustable Thermostat Accurate Temperature Control Faster and Efficient Drying Includes Guide to Dehydration Made in USA, 9-Tray, Black
To access this option, go to Your Orders and choose Get product support.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- TEN-YEAR: Limited Warranty
- DRYING SPACE: 9-trays totaling 15 square feet of drying space offers plenty of room for your favorite snacks
- PATENTED: Hyperwave Technology and Horizontal Parallex drying removes water from food with a continuous circulation of thermostatically-controlled warm air
- DIAL IN: adjustable thermostat 105-degree Fahrenheit to 165-degree Fahrenheit featuring accurate temperature control and built in on/off switch
- EASY TO CLEAN: Poly-Screen trays do not need to be moved or rotated during operation and prevent foods from sticking
- HEALTHY SNACKS: Dehydrate delicious fruits, vegetables, nuts, meat for jerky, fruit puree for fruit roll-ups, raise bread or make homemade yogurt. Great for preppers, large families, gardeners, and sportsman
- 7" fan for excellent air circulation
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Dial In Temperature Control
The Excalibur 3900B Deluxe Dehydrator features built in on/off switch and adjustable thermostat temperature control ranging from 105 to 165 degrees Fahrenheit, making it safe to dehydrate meat for jerky. The 7 inch fan, heating element and thermostat are in the back of the unit, so cool air is drawn in, heated and then distributed evenly over each tray.
Preserve with Technology
Hyperwave Technology and Horizontal Parallexx Airflow is exclusive to Excalibur and helps the food dehydrate faster, retain more nutrients, and look and taste better – no tray rotation required.
The Excalibur 3900B Deluxe Dehydrator has 9 poly-screen trays equaling 15 square feet of drying space, perfect space for preserving extras from the garden.
Proudly Made in the USA
Since 1973, Excalibur has been made in Sacramento, California.
Fit for Every Lifestyle
- Dehydrate Fruits and Vegetables or Meat and Fish for Jerky.
- Re-crisp breads, crackers, etc.
- Make soup mixes and reconstitute later.
- Dry fresh herbs at low temperatures. Make your own herbal remedies, teas, and spice mixes.
- Make healthy, preservative-free, fruit roll-ups, homemade yogurt and other snacks that kids of all ages will enjoy.
- Make all-natural, healthy pet treats.
- Dry fresh flowers for potpourri. Use for arts & crafts such as cake decorations, dough art, drying photographs.
- Great for preppers, large families, gardeners, and sportsmen.
Any dehydrator will dry Food, An Excalibur dries food safer, better, and faster.
Ordinary dehydrators produce constant, unchanging heat, which can cause 'case hardening.' Ordinary dehydrators create a dry surface with moisture trapped inside – the perfect environment for yeast, mold and bacteria growth. With the Excalibur Hyperwave Fluctuation technology, the temperature fluctuates up and down to prevent this from happening. When the air temperature fluctuates up, the food's surface moisture evaporates; then, when the air temperature fluctuates down, the the inner moisture moves to the drier surface. This keeps the food temperature low enough to keep the enzymes active, but the air temperature gets high enough to dry food and overcome yeast, mold, and spoilage.