Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Excalibur 3900B 9-Tray Electric Food Dehydrator wi..." and save 55% off the $300.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Major Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Excalibur 3900B 9-Tray Electric Food Dehydrator with Adjustable Thermostat Accurate Temperature Control Faster and Efficient Drying Includes Guide to Dehydration Made in USA, 9-Tray, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ten-year limited warranty
- 9-trays totaling 15 square feet of drying space offers plenty of room for your favorite snacks
- Adjustable thermostat and accurate temperature control to dehydrate delicious fruits, vegetables, nuts, meat for jerky, fruit puree for fruit roll-ups, raise bread or make homemade yogurt
- Patented hyperwave technology and horizontal parallex drying removes water from food with a continuous circulation of thermostatically-controlled warm air
- Includes easy to clean poly-screen tray inserts to prevent foods from sticking and trays do not need to be moved or rotated during operation
- Great for large families, gardeners, and sportsman
- 7" fan for excellent air circulation
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Excalibur 3900B 9 Tray Excalibur Black
The 3900B Deluxe Dehydrator by Excalibur comes with 9 trays and a total of 15 square feet of drying space. The adjustable thermostat temperature control ranges from 105 to 165 degrees Fahrenheit, making it safe to dehydrate meat for jerky. The fan, heating element and thermostat are in the back of the unit, so cool air is drawn in, heated and then distributed evenly over each tray. This patented Parallex Horizontal Airflow is exclusive to Excalibur and helps the food dehydrate faster, retain more nutrients, and look and taste better – all without manual tray rotation. Since 1973, Excalibur has been made in Sacramento, California. Over the years, Excalibur has taken the lead in advancements related to the mechanics of dehydration including air flow, heating dynamics, and materials.
Any dehydrator will dry food. An Excalibur dries safer, better, and faster, thanks to Excalibur's patented Hyperwave Fluctuation technology. Ordinary dehydrators produce constant, unchanging heat, which can cause"case hardening." Ordinary dehydrators create a dry surface with moisture trapped inside – the perfect environment for yeast, mold and bacteria growth. With the Excalibur Hyperwave Fluctuation technology, the temperature fluctuates up and down to prevent this from happening. When the air temperature fluctuates up, the food's surface moisture evaporates; then, when the air temperature fluctuates down, the the inner moisture moves to the drier surface. This keeps the food temperature low enough to keep the enzymes active, but the air temperature gets high enough to dry food and overcome yeast, mold, and spoilage.
- 9 trays and 15 square feet of drying space.
- No moving food or trays during dehydration.
- Adjustable Thermostat 105 to 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Safe to dry meat for jerky.
- Accurate temperature controls to dry fruits, vegetables, meats, flowers, herbs, pet treats, arts & crafts.
- Dehydrate faster with square trays that hold more food.
- Remove trays as needed to increase the height needed to dehydrate bulky items or raise dough.
- 7-inch fan, 600 watts. Unit Dimensions: 12-1/2 H x 17 W x 19 D (inches)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have also dehydrated bananas, apples, and pineapples with great success. This is a great machine!
The bottom of the unit does not have any kind of lip or tray to prevent drippings from oozing under the mesh screen at the back of the drying space, which prevents things from getting into the fan. In my case, it was beef fat.
There is no way to remove the screen easily, and you can't even get the back off the unit. Without pulling the whole thing apart and risking damaging it, there is no way to clean up spills & residue from the back of the unit behind the screen.
If I had been warned that I should line the bottom, or if there was a removable tray, I would not be complaining. Do the creators of these products think this kind of thing through before they manufacture? Very disappointed.
Most recent customer reviews
My wife ordered a new thermostat and I installed it and then measured the air temps...Read more