- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Oxbow Books; 2 edition (December 3, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1842173715
- ISBN-13: 978-1842173718
- Product Dimensions: 8.1 x 0.9 x 11.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,211,712 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Excavations at Dura-Europos conducted by Yale University and the French Academy of Inscriptions and Letters 1928 to 1937. Final Report VII: The Arms and Armour and other Military Equipment 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
This work is an important and long-awaited thorough study, relevant for the fields of Sassanian as well as Roman military archaeology, and of course the archaeology of Dura-Europos. (S.R.L. Bertsen BiOr, LXXIII n° 3-4, mei-augustus 2016)
Browse award-winning titles. See more