- Paperback: 864 pages
- Publisher: *M&T Press; Pap/Cdr edition (September 29, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 076454800X
- ISBN-13: 978-0764548000
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 1.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 20 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #261,514 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Excel 2002 Formulas Pap/Cdr Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
From the Back Cover
Excel 2002 Formulas Unleash the Power of Excel Formulas Now revised to cover the new features of Excel 2002 and expanded with two all-new chapters on financial formulas, this one-of-a-kind reference delivers all the tips and techniques you need to maximize one of the most powerful spreadsheet tools: formulas. With clear explanations of operators, nesting, and functions plus hundreds of practical, real-world examples, spreadsheet expert John Walkenbach shares proven solutions for typical (and not-so-typical) Excel challenges. From working with dates to performing table lookups to creating array formulas, this in-depth guide will help you supercharge your spreadsheets - and make the most of Excel. Your Road Map to High-Performance Excel Formulas
* Get a concise overview of Excel's many features, including cell formatting, analysis tools, and protection options
* Master basic formula facts - including absolute vs. relative references, operators, error values, naming techniques, and more
* Get practical tips on using Excel's worksheet functions in your formulas
* Find expanded coverage of discounting, depreciation, and other financial formulas
* Perform magic with powerful array formulas
* Use your formulas to enhance charts and pivot tables
* Debug formulas and take advantage of Excel's auditing tools
* Develop custom worksheet functions with VBA
Bonus CD-ROM Includes
* A trial version of the author's award-winning Power Utility Pak 2000
* A demo of the author's Sound-Proof 2000
* Example Excel workbooks from the book
System Requirements Pentium PC with Windows 98 or greater; 32 MB RAM; Microsoft Excel 2002. See About the CD appendix for details and complete system requirements. www.mandtbooks.com
About the Author
John Walkenbach is a principal of JWalk and Associates, Inc., a consulting firm that specializes in spreadsheet application development, and is the author of more than two dozen books, including, most recently, Excel 2002 Bible and Excel 2002 Power Programming with VBA. He maintains "The Spreadsheet Page," a popular Web resource at www.j-walk.com/ss.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I originally bought the book to learn more about array functions, but I find myself picking it up frequently to refresh my memory about other topics. It’s worth the price just for the introductory history of spreadsheet programs.
You will enjoy this book and you will be impresssed at how powerfull Excel is.
For those who want to become a serious Excel power user, I recommend "Excel 2002 Power Programming with VBA" by the same author. While this book contains some overlapping material, it quickly moves on to teach you how to do some pretty exciting stuff.