- Series: For Dummies
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: For Dummies; 1 edition (June 2, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119089344
- ISBN-13: 978-1119089346
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 15 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #805,180 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Excel Macros For Dummies 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
- Save time, automate, and be more productive with Excel macros
- Immediately implement and use over 70 Excel macros
- Understand how each macro works and how to customize it
- Reuse the macros in other workbooks or with other macros
Maximize these ready-made Excel macros to make your workflow smarter and faster
Macros automate aspects of Excel so you can streamline your workflow and minimize errors. Even if you're not a VBA guru and don't have time to become one, take heart! This book includes some of the most commonly used Excel macros and shows you exactly how to put them to work solving problems you encounter on the job.
- Macros 101 get an overview of macro fundamentals, meet VBA and Visual Basic Editor, and learn how macros are constructed
- Workbook workshop explore macros that can automate a series of tasks from creating workbooks and backing them up to printing all worksheets at once
- Navigation and manipulation discover macros that work together to help you navigate your spreadsheets and manipulate, scrub, and shape data
- Macro report magic find macros to help you automate pivot table and chart tasks and automatically email reports as attachments
Visit the companion website at www.dummies.com/extras/excelmacros to download the sample files for each macro in the book. These enable you to see the macro at work and to copy and paste the code.
Open the book and find:
- Macro solutions for many Excel tasks
- An overview of VBA basics
- Ways to customize macros for your needs
- Tips for streamlining your workflow
- Troubleshooting advice
- Methods for automating reports
- Visual Basic Editor tricks
- Where to get help with your macros
About the Author
Michael Alexander is a Microsoft Certified Application Developer and a Microsoft MVP. He has written numerous books on advanced business analysis with Microsoft Access and Excel. His tutorial website, www.datapigtechnologies.com, provides tips on Excel and Access for the Microsoft Office community.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you are attempting to learn VBA and Excel Macros, look elsewhere.