- Paperback: 504 pages
- Publisher: Wrox; 2 edition (March 30, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118991370
- ISBN-13: 978-1118991374
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.9 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 11 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #488,115 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Excel VBA 24-Hour Trainer 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Quickly get more out of Excel with VBA automation
Excel VBA 24-Hour Trainer, 2nd Edition is your quick-start guide to getting more out of Excel using Visual Basic for Applications. This unique book and video package has been updated with 15 new advanced video lessons, providing a total of 11 hours of video training and 48 total lessons to teach you the basics and beyond. This self-paced tutorial explains Excel VBA from the ground up, demonstrating with each advancing lesson how you can increase your productivity. Meanwhile, concise, step-by-step instructions, illustrations, code examples, and downloadable workbooks give you a practical, in-depth learning experience.
Excel VBA 24-Hour Trainer, 2nd Edition:
- Offers a complete guide to becoming a true Excel power user
- Shows you how to program Excel's newest chart and pivot table object models
- Provides steps for manipulating the user interface with UserForms and embedded Form and ActiveX® controls to customize the look and feel of a project
- Helps you utilize message boxes, input boxes, and loops to yield customized, logical results
- Features steps for manipulating Word, Access®, PowerPoint®, and Outlook® from Excel
More than 11 hours of video training
Most lessons in this book is accompanied by an online instructional demonstration video to reinforce what you learn. Regardless of your learning style, you can now quickly master the basics and expand your skill set with this step-by-step multiplatform learning experience.
About the Author
Tom Urtis is an Excel Microsoft Excel MVP, developer, and programmer with 30 years of experience in business management and developing spreadsheet and database applications for companies of all sizes. He is an Excel instructor and frequent contributor to newsgroups in the Excel community.
Wrox guides are crafted to make learning programming languages and technologies easier than you think. Written by programmers for programmers, they provide a structured, tutorial format that will guide you through all the techniques involved.