Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Size: 5-Quart|Change
Price:$7.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 603 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 653 reviews
on February 27, 2014
One month after purchase one of the handles broke off. Four months after purchase the other handle broke off. Colander works fine but don't count on having handles.
on March 14, 2013
This colander falls into the disappointing category. In fact, the only redeeming quality to this product is the price. Once you get it out of the box, you realize that the box is sturdier and weighs more than the colander. The base is loose and the bottom pops in and out of place. The one I received also came with some sort of coal like black residue on it. I am not sure but think this should go in as a child's toy and not an actual kitchen gadget. If you are looking for a quality colander look elsewhere.
on May 18, 2016
This strainer is of good quality steel and really big size too. I use it to strain pastas,noodles, washing veggies,mushrooms. Works great!
review image
on June 22, 2012
very cheap. product arrived with one of the handles bent and nearly broken off. it is only tack welded on, so it was not very secure in the first place. the whole thing was a very light weight product. it is made of stainless steel, but it was so thin, that it felt more like tin. very unhappy.
on December 9, 2016
This is good quality, but it's HUGE. When I say large, I mean really large. Like you could strain probably 3 boxes of pasta in this bad boy. Because it's so large, I never use it. I don't have 20 kids or sister wives, so I have never needed a collander of this magnitude. But by all means, if you are feeding the masses on a regular basis, this is the collander for you!
on October 9, 2011
The right size, good handle to lift and hang from. I'd prefer more holes as it doesn't drain as quickly as I'd like, but I can control that. More than worth the price, though time will tell.
on April 27, 2017
I purchased this product in anticipation of moving into my new house. It was fine when I received it. I kept it in the plastic wrapping, in a box, inside of a temperature-controlled room. By the time I went to unpack it a couple of months later, it was already beginning to rust! I was outside of the return period and didn't really feel like dealing with it, so I ended up just throwing it away. I can't imagine a replacement would have lasted long, anyway.
on May 13, 2017
The colander I received is very large and made of beautiful, shiny stainless steel. It also has a substantial weight, and is quit thick, it seems to me, and not at all lightweight or flimsy as stated by some reviewers. Perhaps they received a different product. Made in India. I did not quite expect such a high quality item, especially for the price. I definitely recommend this colander, unless you need to save space, as it is quite large.
on April 6, 2017
It's basically a bowl with holes in it. Normally, that would be called a collander, except that the holes on the bottom are so ineffectively placed that this bowl with holes will hold about 1/4 cup of water. It's maddening having to tip and tilt and swirl to strain your boiling-hot pasta.
on March 3, 2017
Truly the deepest colander I have ever purchased. No more spilling half my pasta down the sink! I should have invested in this high quality stainless steel colander YEARS AGO. High quality. Sturdy bottom so you don't have to worry about it tipping over. Now I have a colander to match my appliances/kitchen. I can't wait to use it!