Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.69 shipping
+ $10.48 shipping
Excellante 24-Inch Wood Mixing Paddles
|Price:||$12.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made out of natural wood for durability and delicate mixing
- Ideal for any eatery that requires stirring large quantities of food that requires a delicate, but firm touch
- Wooden mixing paddle is meant to be used with any large cook pot that can hold a large quantity of food
- Comes in 5 different sizes: 20, 24, 42, 54 and 60 Inch, meeting any length for mixing
- Since it is crafted out of wood, it will stay sturdy and reliable for quite some time and will endure repeated uses
- Stainless steel mixing paddle is ideal for any restaurant, cafeteria, buffet, or eatery that requires stirring large quantities of food such as mashed potatoes, fried rice, noodles, soups, or any other food that requires a delicate, but firm touch.
- Wooden mixing paddle is meant to be used with any large crock pot that can hold a large quantity of food
- Comes in 9 different sizes: 18, 20, 24, 30, 36, 42, 48, 54 and 60 Inch, meeting any length for mixing
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great long paddle to use for crawfish and low country boil pots.Published 19 days ago by IbuyTOOmuch
It was not a solid piece of wood but I could see that it was a three piece wood and glued together. I don't know if it will not come apart with heat and liquid during cookingPublished 1 month ago by Alfonso Leyson Jr.
One could make their own but this quality product was ready for use out of the box. It does the job for any kind of boil and cleans up easily. How did I do without for so long.Published 7 months ago by MFSI
Used it cooking stew and within 30 minutes the paddle came apartPublished 7 months ago by Southern Home
This product is very durable and comfortable to use. The oar like straight sided paddle shape is great for reaching along the walls of the pot and allows for plenty of... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Cindy Nardone
Great for canning when it's important not to scratch the stock pot.Published 8 months ago by Tracy Ivers