Other Sellers on Amazon
Barry & Jason Games & Entertainment | Bill & Ted's Excellent Historical Trivia Travel Game | Family-Friendly for Adults & Teens | Test Your Knowledge with a Movie Twist for Game Nights | 2-4 Players
Enhance your purchase
|Material||Cardboard, Plastic, Metal|
|Brand||Game Night In A Can|
|Age Range (Description)||17+|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7.5 x 3.75 x 3.75 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- UNLEASH THE FUN: Travel with Bill and Ted as you journey through time and space to save the world! It’s an awesome mix of historical trivia, minigames and get-to-know-you questions so you and your friends will have a radical time. Party on, dudes!
- TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE: 6 categories will help you with your big history class presentation as you try to collect the corresponding historical characters. The trivia cards feature questions for the whole family, not just students of San Dimas High School!
- GAME NIGHT ESSENTIAL: This isn’t like other family games—wyld cards are included for conversation starters to cleanse your palate in between the trivia question rounds. Don’t forget about Death! He’s ready when you are for a minigame to shake things up.
- ICONIC PACKAGING: Everything you need comes in a shiny phone booth just like the time machine. The board and pieces are magnetic so it’s perfect to take with you wherever you go even if it’s back in time. Bill and Ted fans will love this trivia game!
- LAUGHTER GUARANTEED: Barry & Jason Games & Entertainment took their love and passion for game shows and comedy to the next level by creating wacky party games for adults and families. Try each one to see the fun and hilarity you’ve been missing out on!
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Sign up now
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Party on, dudes! This most bodacious travel game is an awesome mix of historical trivia, get-to-know-you questions, and mini games (hosted by Death himself). Answer any of the 1200 trivia questions to collect historical figures in your phone booth, like Napoleon, Joan of Arc, and Billy The Kid. With 6 categories like Music History, Heinous History, and Women In History, you will easily end up 20 IQ points smarter after playing this game.* Whether you’re in middle school, high school, or just had your 30 year reunion, there are questions here for the whole family. Excellent! And since it all comes in a shiny phone booth with a magnetic game board under the lid, this game is perfect for road trips, vacations, travel for the holidays, and of course board game nights at home. Includes 1200 trivia questions, 100 WYLD Cards, 4 telephone booth score cards and corresponding magnetic player pieces, and 24 historical figure cards. Radical. *This could be a bogus claim based on most-fabricated science. But who knows, dude!
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So many funny details.
I’d say overall this is a non-non-non-non-non-heinous game!
By MogwaiWaterPark on October 6, 2020
the side of the player card. I love that the pieces and box closure are magnetic. We are taking it on vacation in the car.