Bill & Ted's Excellent Historical Trivia Travel Game
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- *Travel Along With Bill & Ted* - Journey through time and space as you answer history questions and attempt to save the world!
- *Answer Historical Trivia Questions* - Collect the corresponding character into your phone booth. Geography: Genghis Kahn, US History: Abe Lincoln, World History: Napoleon, Women in History: Joan of Arc, Heinous History: Billy The Kid, Music History: Beethoven
- *Iconic Phone Booth Game Package* - This magnetic travel game is perfect for cars, planes, trains, boats, living rooms and time machines.
- *Introducing Wyld Cards!* Play these conversation starters and pallet cleansers in between trivia rounds. Socrates will ask you what you think while that Freud dude will want to know how you feel. And Death? He's always up for a quick mini-game.
- *How Do You Win?* - Be the first player to collect all six historical characters and return to San Dimas High School to give your oral report. Excellent!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Party on, dudes! This most bodacious travel game is an awesome mix of historical trivia, get-to-know-you questions, and mini games (hosted by Death himself). Answer any of the 1200 trivia questions to collect historical figures in your phone booth, like Napoleon, Joan of Arc, and Billy The Kid. With 6 categories like Music History, Heinous History, and Women In History, you will easily end up 20 IQ points smarter after playing this game.* Whether you’re in middle school, high school, or just had your 30 year reunion, there are questions here for the whole family. Excellent! And since it all comes in a shiny phone booth with a magnetic game board under the lid, this game is perfect for road trips, vacations, travel for the holidays, and of course board game nights at home. Includes 1200 trivia questions, 100 WYLD Cards, 4 telephone booth score cards and corresponding magnetic player pieces, and 24 historical figure cards. Radical. *This could be a bogus claim based on most-fabricated science. But who knows, dude!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So many funny details.
I’d say overall this is a non-non-non-non-non-heinous game!