Cookie Scoops Set - 3 Pieces Cookie Scoops for Baking, Ice Cream Scoop, Dishers Scoops, Portion Scoop, Made of 18/8 Stainless Steel
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- THREE SIZE SCOOP, SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE – The cookie scooper set include small, medium and large size, the different sizes allows for a variety of uses. Small cookie scoop: 1.6 inch/ 4 cm Ball, 1.5 Tbsp/ 0.8 OZ capacity. Medium cookie scoop: 2 inch/ 5 cm Ball, 2.8 Tbsp/ 1.4 OZ capacity. Large cookie scoop: 2.48 inch/ 6.3 cm Ball, 5.4 Tbsp/ 2.7 OZ capacity.
- MADE OF 18/8 STAINLESS STEEL, PREMIUM SCOOP – The portion scoops are made of excellent 18/8 stainless steel, heavy duty and durable. With thickened spoon ball, thickened handle, the cookie scoops for baking will last longer, without worrying about breaking or bending easily.
- ERGONOMIC TRIGGER SYSTEM, SQUEEZE SMOOTHLY – The cookie scoops set with trigger can perfectly relieve pressure on our wrist and hand, and squeeze to easily release cookie dough, without great effort. The disher scoops fit comfortably in the left or right hand.
- MULTIPLE USES – Easily serve the right amount of mini servings, the portion scoops set can be used to scoop and portion ice cream, cookie dough, rice pudding, mashed potatoes, etc. We can use them as ice cream scoop, cupcake scoop, food scoop, muffin scoop. We will be surprised to get a set of kitchen dishers.
- CLEAN EASILY, DISHWASHER SAFE – The ice cream scoop with trigger is easy to clean, hand wash and dishwasher is also safe. After cleaning, just as shiny as when we purchased them. The ice cream scooper set are stain-resistant, and won’t pit, rust or corrode, different from other inferior stainless steel.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Cookie Scooper Set, Ice Cream Scoop with Trigger, for Cookie Dough, Cupcakes, Muffins, Ice Cream, Meatballs, Melon
- Include large, medium, small cookie scoop, can portion three different amounts, so that follow recipes and stick to proper serving sizes.
- Made of food grade 18/8 stainless steel, these trigger scoop are absolutely safe.
- The ice cream scooper stainless steel is heavy duty, and heavier than other metal ice-cream scoop. So we would be confident of strength, durability and food safety.
- Thank to selected 18/8 stainless steel and excellent processing, their mirrored finish gives us an attractive, yet useful piece of small ice cream scoop.
- The cookie scoops for baking is dishwasher-safe and easy to clean by hand, we never have to worry about cleaning. After washing, the batter scoop is the same as the new one.
- Ideal baking scoops set for home kitchen, restaurant, party or an ice cream shop. Make it easier to bake cookie and make ice cream.
Ergonomic Trigger System
With thoughtfully designed squeeze handles and ergonomic trigger system, the trigger cookie scoops squeeze smoothly and release easily, Without much effort.
Selected 18/8 Stainless Steel
Thank to selected 18/8 stainless steel and excellent processing, their mirrored finish gives us an attractive, yet useful piece of ice cream scoop.
Multiple Uses, Ideal Kitchen Scoop
Various uses ball scooper, we would use the ice cream scoop to make beautifully rounded balls of ice cream, sorbet, melon ball, meatballs, butter, and delicious cookies, muffins, cupcakes, cheesecake and more.
Small cookie scoop : scoop diameter - 1.6 inch/ 4 cm; capacity - 1.5 Tbsp/ 0.8 OZ
Medium cookie scoop: scoop diameter - 2 inch/ 5 cm; capacity - 2.8 Tbsp/ 1.4 OZ
Large cookie scoop: scoop diameter - 2.48 inch/ 6.3 cm; capacity - 5.4 Tbsp/ 2.7 OZ
--- For frozen dough or ice cream scoops, you can use hot water to warm the cookie scooper bowl first, which makes it easier to use.
--- But don't use on very hard things like sub-zero ice cream. It may shorten their lifespan.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: After using them a few times I have noticed while scooping cookies, water leaks and drips onto the pan. This is after a few days of drying time. I'm not sure where the water is leaking from, but I would think that everything would have been welded together to prevent this.
Not feeling them too much now. I can do without stale water in my cookies :(
Another Update...The company sent replacements that have a hand squeeze I stead of a thumb trigger. This set is much better. I still dont recommend the thumb trigger scoops
ANOTHER UPDATE: (SINCE I was asked to rate again)
If you're not careful, the squeeze handle will pinch your hand or pinky finger. My son used it and pinched a small clot in his hand.
I'll settle for the thumb trigger. I just put them in the oven after I wash them to burn out the water
I plan to use the small one for cookies since my cookies usually are different shapes and sizes. This way it will give me equal size cookies.