Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $11.45 shipping
Excelsteel 16 Quart Stainless Steel Stockpot With Encapsulated Base
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$9.96 (29%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Constructed in stainless for durability
- See through tempered glass lid
- Encapsulated base ensures even and faster heat distribution
- Hygienic and easy to clean
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Cook N Home 20 Quart Stainless Steel Stockpot and Canning Pot with Lid
Farberware Classic Stainless Steel 16-Quart Covered Stockpot
Cooks Standard 12-Quart Classic Stainless Steel Stockpot with Lid
Tramontina 80120/001DS Tramontina Gourmet Stainless Steel Covered Stock Pot, 16-Quart
Good Cook 06182 Kitchen Basics Stainless Steel Stock Pot with Stainless Lid, 16 quart, Silver
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||11.42 x 11.42 x 10.38 in||13 x 17.5 x 9 in||12.25 x 7.75 x 9.75 in||10.25 x 10.25 x 8.5 in||12.25 x 16.12 x 10.75 in||10.7 x 11.4 x 11.6 in|
|Item Weight||6 lbs||7.5 lbs||7.5 lbs||5.8 lbs||8.1 lbs||2.75 lbs|
|Material Type||Steel||Steel||Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Size||16 quarts||20-Qt||16 Quart||12-Qt||16-Quart||16 quart|
16 quart stainless steel stockpot comes with encapsulated base to enhance faster & even heat distribution. Tempered glass lid with vented hole allows you to monitor your cooking. Ideal size for making soups & stocks. Stockpot comes with hollow stay cool stainless steel handles.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I honestly don't understand how a pot made these days can be such terrible quality. And two of them in a row? I don't know how that could have been by chance. I can only assume a lot of these pots are that way.
1) The glass lid has what looks like a pressure release port (not 100% sure)
1) The product is made from very thin material compared to other cookware we own. I'm also concerned it will dent just with ordinary handling.
2) The bottom of the pot is not flat. It is higher in the center and will not sit flat on a glass top stove, therefore it distributes heat unevenly
3) The top lip of the pot is rusting after only one use. (boiled water to sanitize before using the stock pot to prepare food)
It worked great for making it. It's large enough for big batches, but it's not too big. Good size for a household.
So, I got this big 16 quart stock pot to deal with it. I simply doubled my recipes, and now there's plenty to feed the troops, plus there's leftovers the next day for lunch or whatever.
I really like the clear glass lid with steam vent too.
I've had none of the negative issues I read about in the other reviews. It's all been positive for me, and I wouldn't hesitate a moment to recommend it to friends and family.