Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $11.58 shipping
Excelsteel 16 Quart Stainless Steel Stockpot With Encapsulated Base
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Constructed in stainless for durability
- See through tempered glass lid
- Encapsulated base ensures even and faster heat distribution
- Hygienic and easy to clean
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Excelsteel 16 Quart Stainless Steel Stockpot With Encapsulated Base
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||11.42 x 11.42 x 10.38 in||13 x 17.5 x 9 in||12.5 x 16 x 12.5 in||14 x 10 x 14 in||12.25 x 7.75 x 9.75 in||10.7 x 11.4 x 11.6 in|
|Item Weight||6 lbs||7.5 lbs||7 lbs||4.6 lbs||7.5 lbs||2.75 lbs|
|Material Type||Steel||Steel||Stainless Steel||Aluminium||Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Size||16 quarts||20-Qt||16 Qt||12-Quart||16 Quart||16 quart|
16 quart stainless steel stockpot comes with encapsulated base to enhance faster & even heat distribution. Tempered glass lid with vented hole allows you to monitor your cooking. Ideal size for making soups & stocks. Stockpot comes with hollow stay cool stainless steel handles.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I honestly don't understand how a pot made these days can be such terrible quality. And two of them in a row? I don't know how that could have been by chance. I can only assume a lot of these pots are that way.
Thinking it was a fluke, I returned the first one and got a replacement, but that did the same thing.
1) The glass lid has what looks like a pressure release port (not 100% sure)
1) The product is made from very thin material compared to other cookware we own. I'm also concerned it will dent just with ordinary handling.
2) The bottom of the pot is not flat. It is higher in the center and will not sit flat on a glass top stove, therefore it distributes heat unevenly
3) The top lip of the pot is rusting after only one use. (boiled water to sanitize before using the stock pot to prepare food)