- Save 20% on ★★★ 48V Phantom Power Supply ★★★ when you purchase 1 or more ★★★ Condenser Recording Microphone ★★★ offered by SEVESTO. Enter code AXFRP4Q7 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% each on ★★★ BM800 Condenser Recording Microphone ★★★ offered by SEVESTO when you purchase 5 or more. Enter code MW6BQX4W at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% each on ★★★ BM800 Condenser Recording Microphone ★★★ offered by SEVESTO when you purchase 4 or more. Enter code PSJ7JAUI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on ★★★ BM800 Condenser Recording Microphone ★★★ offered by SEVESTO when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code K5NLCZP5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on ★★★ BM800 Condenser Recording Microphone ★★★ offered by SEVESTO when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code MWQOAJO9 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% each on ★★★ High Quality Condenser Mics ★★★ offered by SEVESTO when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code CDM4VCTV at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Excelvan BM-800 Condenser Studio Recording Microphone and Shock Mount Holder Blue
|Sale:||$25.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$24.00 (48%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Warranty: All Excelvan microphones have 1 year warranty, 100% satisfaction and zero hassle returns guaranteed.
- 48V Power: Only works with device that could provide enough power(48V phantom power supply). Connecting with desktop computer, it can be used separately; But if with laptop computer, need connect to electrical outlet or use a 48V phantom power supply to make sound much clearer and higher. 48V phantom power supply not included.
- Frequency: Provide vocal intelligibility, crispness and neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio. Not suit for mobile phone and tablet computer. Please put the microphone away from the amplifier while recording to prevent noise recorded.
- Application: With cardiod (undirectional) pickup pattern suppress feedback and low self-noise, it suits for studios, recording studios, broadcasting stations, adage performance and computers.
- Reduce Noise: Shock mount to reduce handling noise. With standard screw adapter, can be mounted on all the standard microphone stands.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The Excelvan BM-800 condenser microphone only works with device that could provide enough power with 48V phantom power adapter. If the power is not enough while being used with amplifier or mixer, the sound volume might be recorded very low. If better sound prefered, the sound card will be needed.
●Polar Pattern: Uni-directional
●Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
●Output Impedance: 1500Ω±30%(at 1kHz)
●Load Impedance: ≥1000 Ω
●Equivalent Noise Level: 16dBA
●Electrical Current: 3mA
●Microphone Output Interface: 3.5mm(0.14inch)
●Usage Voltage: 48V phantom power supply
●Wire: 3.5 inserted audio interface, 3 meters long
●Microphone Body Weight: 0.51lb
●Size: Approx. 16x5x5cm/6.3x1.97x1.97inch
●Microphone Material: Steel net + Zinc alloy hand holding part
❶48V phantom power adapter is not included.
❷Not suit for mobile phone and tablet computer.
❸Please put the microphone away from the amplifier while recording to prevent noise recorded.
❹Connecting with desktop computer, it can be used separately; But if with laptop computer, please connect
to electrical outlet or use a 48V phantom power supply to make the sound much clearer and higher.
●1x Blue Microphone
●1x Shock Mount
●1x Power Cord
●1x Anti-wind Foam Cap
●1x User Manual
Top customer reviews
The price difference between the two microphones is pretty stark so if you're working on a budget, the BM-800 is a great entry level unidirectional cardioid microphone.
For Vlogging or Podcasting or even streaming, the BM-800 is a surprisingly powerful little microphone for it's price point. I recommend it to anyone, even people with higher end microphones that just want to have a solid back up mic if their primary stops working, or they need a second microphone for anything they do.
I got the Floureon BM-800 on sale for about $14.00 a few months ago and even once I plugged up on AT2035 I wasn't entirely sure my AT2035 was better til I had worked on the mixer settings for it.
The only way I was able to reduce the hum was by touching the metal contact at the bottom of the microphone, and I found that I was able to almost completely remove the hum by wrapping the microphone in aluminum foil and then touching it to the metal contact at the bottom of the microphone. Using my background in EE, I realized that the chassis of my microphone was probably not grounded, and sure enough, when I took it apart, the internal metal skeleton that was grounded was isolated from the metal body due to the paint.
The clean solution was simple enough: I took a little bare copper wire, wrapped it around one of the screws that attached the top grill to the internal skeleton, and then bent it slightly towards the part where the body would make contact. I then took a file on my multi-tool, and sanded the paint on the top edge of the round body (where the notch was) so the copper wire would make contact with it when I put the case back together. See the first picture attached.
Tested it out first with my multi-meter first (see second picture), then I plugged the microphone back into my audio interface, and the hum was completely gone. The background noise on the microphone was as quiet as a mouse. I could hear my computer fans, and the sound of my own breathing. So in the end, I love this microphone. I am not super happy that I had to DIY a fix that easily could have been taken care of at the factory. But I am a DIY kind of person and an engineer, so I'm not too upset either (especially for the price).