- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Excelvan HDMI to SDI Converter offered by SEVESTO. Here's how (restrictions apply)
4-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Excelvan HDMI to SDI Converter Scaler Adapter 1080P 1080I 720P 576I 480P MINI 3G with Coaxial Audio Output for Home Theater Cinema PC HD (Black)
- Operates: Shows HDMI source on SDI display. SDI interface operates at bitrates of 2.970 Gbit/s, 2.970/1.001 Gbit/s, 1.485 Gbit/s, 1.485/1.001 Gbit/s and 270 Mb/s.
- High Resolution Signal: The MINI HDMI to SDI Converter allows HDMI signals to be shown on SDI display while ensuring high bit rates of 2.970 Gbit/s to give you high resolution signal Full HD 1080p without any loss.
- Long Distance Transmission: For professionals this means that it is now easier to convert your high def HDMI signal with audio to SDI for long distance transmission, supports SDI output distance up to 100 meters (3G-SDI)/200 meters (HD-SDI)/300 meters (SD-SDI),and display your work on SDI display like SDI Monitor,SDI camera and so on.
- Converts HDMI to SDI: 480i/576i to SD-SDI (SMPTE 259M-C, at bitrates of 270 Mbit/s)720p/1080i to HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M, at bitrates of 1.485 Gbit/s or 1.485/1.001 Gbit/s)1080p to 3G-SDI (SMPTE 424M/425M-AB, at bitrates of 2.970 Gbit/s and 2.970/1.001 Gbit/s).
- Note: We have equipped a RG6 5FT coaxial cable, no need to buy another expensive one. Support SDI output distance up to 100 meters (3G-SDI), 200 meters (HD-SDI), or 300 meters ( SD-SDI). Please note that the adapter not support BNC 73-ohm coxial cable and incompatible with TV. If you have any question, please feel free to contact we SEVESTO.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
1. Input Port: 1 x HDMI
2. Output Port: 1 x SDI (SDI/HD-SDI/3G-SDI)
3. SDI Transmission Rate: 2.970 Gbit/s and 2.970/1.001 Gbit/s
4. In/Output Resolution: 480i, 576i, 720p@50/59.94,60 ,1080i@50/59.94/60
5. Power Supply: DC 5V -12V
6. ESD Protection Human body model: 8kV (air-gap discharge) ,
4kV (contact discharge)
7. Dimension: 3.15 x 1.61 x 0.98IN
8. Weight: 0.33LB
9. Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C / 32°F ~ 104°F
10. Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C / -4°F ~ 140°F
11. Relative Humidity: 20 ~ 90% RH (Non-condensing)
12. Power Consumption (Max): 5W
Operation controls and Functions
SDI-OUT: This slot is where you connect the SDI display with coaxial cable
POWER LED: This red LED illuminate when the device is connected with power supply
DC IN: Plug the 5V-12V DC power supply into the unit
HDMI IN: This slot is where you connect the HDMI source with HDMI cable
1 x 3G HDMI to SDI Converter
1 x 5V 1A DC Power Supply Adaptor
1 x Operation Manual
1. The requirement of coaxial cable for 3G-SDI and HD-SDI signal: RG6 Coaxial Cable(Included).
2. Only convert HDMI to SDI,Not support SDI to HDMI.
3. Support SDI Full HD 1080P,Not support Ultra HD 4K.
You should know before buying
1. Please confirm the signal of SDI before you use SDI as a signal transmission interface.
2. Coaxial Cable: Although some coaxial cable can transmit TVI,CVBS,AHD signals,it cann’t support the SDI signal ,so you need RG59 or RG6 Coaxial Cable to transmit the signal.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I only have used on my Steadicam so cannot attest to how the SDI signal holds up to longer cable lengths.
However the unit works perfectly for my needs.