Excelvan F27 FM Transmitter for Samsung Galaxy S III/IV/3/4, Samsung Galaxy Note II/2 , HTC One, Blackberry, SONY smart phone, MP3, MP4
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- • Provides hands-free conversations through your car speakers. (need to connect with 3.5mm audio)
- • USB output charging for Mobile Phones, GPS, and other devices.
- • Full frequency range design effectively avoids interruption.
- • Compatible with virtually any Smart Phone and MP3/ MP4.
- • Perfect audio transmission function. Trip companion.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compatible ModelsPlays any Samsung Galaxy S III/IV/3/4, Samsung Galaxy Note II/2, HTC One, Blackberry, SONY smart phone, MP3, MP4Package Contents1x FM Transmitter with car charger (phone is not included)1x User??s Manual
Top customer reviews
Still, I didn't expect much and when the phone is streaming music, it works just fine to both play music and charge the phone.
Really isn't worth the frustration. Best to just trade in you car on a new one with built in blue-tooth.
The only downside I've found to these is that over time, the cords on either end of the transmitter will pull out. And if you don't do something about it, they will disconnect.
I used SUGRU to hold the cords in, but you could use any kind of adhesive you want.
But don't expect to be making calls with this. The microphone is a joke. Perhaps my unit was defective, but I was told repeatedly by people on the other side they couldn't understand me. I tried putting the mic closer to me and further away, and when it was close enough that it picked up my voice, the other party said it was heavily distorted and they couldn't understand me. (Think the sound from the Peanuts)