Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on February 26, 2014
I manage a veterinary clinic and found this book years ago. This is a re-write, pretty much the same content. It's timeless, great customer service is super hard to teach. I read this book with all of my new employees. Book gives easy to understand real life circumstances. It's an easy read full of very quality advice.
on August 8, 2014
Every person in a customer service business should read this book.
on July 23, 2016
I had high hopes for this book. I had just completed a book on service written by a Texan car dealer. That book is great, is aimed at business owners, and looks at all aspects of service.

This book feels more like I'm an employee of a large corporation and someone brought in a consultant to give a two-day workshop on customer service. That's just not my thing, and I found myself skimming before I got to the end of the book.

There are some worthwhile items, but I also found really odd expectations. When the author pulls into a full parking garage, the author suggests the parking attendant should know who is on vacation so the author can park in that person's parking space, or the parking attendant should offer to take the car and keys and take care of parking the car. Also, when in a hardware store and asking a clerk where the caulk can be found, the author suggests the clerk should have brought the author the product, as if there is only one type of caulk. These desires are unrealistic.
on February 3, 2011
I ordered this book on a Sunday night and received it on Tuesday. Super fast shipping and it was exactly what I wanted!