Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on March 29, 2011
This is a great seller. The TPA store treats customers very well.

I ordered the 1st generation Kindle cover, but later learned that the machine for which it was to used was 2nd generation.

The first order arrived promptly.

I notified the TPA store that the cover didn't fit the Kindle. They sent me a photo of the 1st generation Kindle and inquired if it was the same as the one I had ordered the cover for. I had to admit that I had ordered the wrong one. The TPA store advised that I had a 2nd generation unit, and replaced the order with the correct one immediately.

It is a pleasure to find such an accomodating store as TPA !
on December 6, 2012
This was the only cover I found for my first generation Kindle. It was very reasonably priced and it does what I wanted it to; makes it easier to hold onto the Kindle while reading and makes access to the power and wi-fi switches which, for reasons known only the design team, are on the back.
on October 1, 2012
This product is ok. This fits the kindle but it's a bit hard to manuever and scroll through the kindle with it on. My mom uses took it off and just uses the kindle on its own.
on July 28, 2013
this item didnt fit my kindle and was alot more flimsy tyhan i had antisapated..not the sellers fault but it will NOT fit the older model correctly and it is not very durable
on September 9, 2013
this does not replace the original cover in any way. it is flimsy and does not protect the screen. i threw it away.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.