Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 30, 2011, 3:50:02 PM PDT
Lori says:
Just curious..

Is anyone else insanely excited that in a very short amount of time...we'll be playing UNCHARTED 3?

Seriously, I've been excited all day, refreshing my "Your Orders" page hoping it changes to shipping soon. I've been excited for this for ages and now that IGN gave it a 10, I'm if it was possible to be, even more excited.

Just curious who all is doing the same thing as me.

Posted on Oct 31, 2011, 3:51:14 AM PDT
Steven says:
i'm excited i started up uncharted 2 today, got 55 percent done gonna finish the rest tomorrow, and then tuesday start uncharted 3

Posted on Oct 31, 2011, 5:13:35 AM PDT
Thor NH says:
I'll be excited when my shipping status changes to "Shipping Soon". I ordered the collector's edition and I'm worried about another Dark Souls type fiasco. Other then that, I'm excited.

Posted on Oct 31, 2011, 6:08:10 AM PDT
Mourad says:
cant wait to play it . my status changed to shipping soon btw

Posted on Oct 31, 2011, 6:34:10 AM PDT
Frank Rizzo says:
Been waiting about two years now since I quickly destroyed Uncharted 2. Cannot believe it comes out tomorrow. They might as well stamp on "Game of the Year" now :)

Posted on Oct 31, 2011, 8:23:55 AM PDT
I know! The wait is killing me! Cmon 24 hours left!!!
I am scared about the multiplayer though. Sucks that everyone from the Subway promotion is going to dominate Day 1. :/

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 31, 2011, 8:41:32 AM PDT
Frank Rizzo says:
Having played the beta during the summer and also the subway promotion I probably have to agree with you. Knowing all of the maps already will seemingly give those who have played the subway beta a huge advantage. Nothing a little play time won't fix though!

Posted on Oct 31, 2011, 9:55:32 AM PDT
Guess you are right Frank. Just something that bugged me.
. . . . . . . Still shipping soon?! Nooooo LOL

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 31, 2011, 12:32:39 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 31, 2011, 12:33:59 PM PDT
Lori says:
I'm scared of that too, I got CE and have just been...staring at my status lol
I actually played the heck out of the subway promotion and yeah, i left for one week, because i've been busy at work, i come back after being a face PWNer the week before to a face pwnd face. lol

But yeah, play time fixes all wounds. I can't wait to use my five dollar foot long taunt lol. I haven't played it since I redeemed it >.<

Posted on Oct 31, 2011, 12:39:41 PM PDT
Tam Nguyen says:
I'm done with class by 12 tomorrow, so UC3 will be waiting at the door when I'm home!!! Sooooo excited!!!!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Oct 30, 2011
Latest post:  Oct 31, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about