Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Intex Excursion 5, 5-Person Inflatable Boat Set wi...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 41% off the $169.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Intex Excursion 5, 5-Person Inflatable Boat Set with Aluminum Oars and High Output Air Pump (Latest Model)
|You Save:||$57.11 (34%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3 air chambers including an auxiliary air chamber in hull for extra buoyancy
- Boston valve on two main hull chambers for quick-fill & fast-deflate. All around grab line
- Inflatable I-Beam floor for comfort and rigidity. Has 2 welded oar locks on each side
- 3 air chambers including an auxiliary air chamber in hull for extra buoyancy.
- Boston valve on two main hull chambers for quick-fill & fast-deflate
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
You spend a lot of time on land, but you don't truly live until you are out on the water. The Intex Excursion 5 Boat Set gets you out there exploring and rowing. The Excursion 5 is ready for lots of expeditions. It's a great boat for 5 adventurists who love spending time on the water paddling, fishing, or floating down the river. Designed with heavy-duty, puncture-resistant PVC vinyl, this boat is made to get through every excursion you go on. It's durability and comfort is superior with an inflatable I-beam floor, 2 inflatable seats with backrests, and a comfortable middle seat. The boat contains 3 air chambers, a Boston valve, motor mount fittings, 4 built-in fishing rod holders, a gear pouch, and an all-around grab line. The set includes 2, 54-inch aluminum oars, welded on locks and oar holders, and a high-output pump for easy inflation and deflation. If you'd rather be boating and the lake is your happy place, get out there and journey on the water with friends on the Intex Excursion 5 Boat Set.\n
From the Manufacturer
Excursion 5 Boat Set for up to 5 people includes boat, pump and oars. Made from SUPER-TOUGH vinyl construction for durability. Inflatable seats and floor for comfort. US Coast Guard approved.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
check out my Pics
First and foremost it does not seat 5 people. It is more of a 2 to maybe 3 adults. 2 adults and a couple of kids would work pretty well.
Second, trying to row this big boat is tough. You will want a trolling motor for this boat.
Third, at least in North Dakota, if you put a trolling motor on any boat, including inflatables, it needs to be registered with game and fish and you have to follow boating laws. (If you dont put a motor on it you shouldnt have to register it)
Fourth, this is an air boat, it works extremely well on little to no current. I havent tried it in a river with a current yet but i dont think i want to.
Overall im very pleased with this boat. It seems to be tough as the vinyl is thicker than an air mattress. The fishing pole holders seem cheap and in dont think id trust my poles using them. The boat is very portable but is pretty heavy. Much easier to load and unload with 2 people. Also this boat is rated for 1300 pounds people and equipment weight. I have at least 800 pounds in my boat at all times and it floats great and moves pretty good (5 mphish) with the trolling motor.
Alright, if you are still reading here are my suggestions of what you should buy with the purchase of this boat.
1. Trolling motor mounting kit
2. Trolling motor (i used a minn kota endura max 40 thrust). The boat is only rated to 30 thrust or 1.5 hp (33lbs max motor weight according to the box) but im pretty confident you could fit a bigger motor on this if you wanted to.
3. Minn kota power center battery box. This box is great, it shows you battery life remaining and has spots for dc power so you can charge your phone and whatnot.
4. A 29 series deep cycle battery. I used an everstart maxx 29 from walmart
5. Minn kota portable battery charger. I like this charger because it has overcharge protection and is very lightweight and easy to use.
6. A 4 pack of life vests. I bought the orange cheapos but they work fine just to be legal
7. An air horn
8. An anchor. I think mine is 3 or 5 lbs. Trust me you want an anchor as the boat floats away easily when you are trying to stay still.
9. I bought a fire extinguisher. Not required by law but it makes me feel safer
10. Bow and stearn light (green/red for bow and white for back). I found a set for inflatables on amazon and they are AA battery powered.
11. An electric air pump. I bought a dc powered one so i can use the truck at the lake to power the pump and inflate the boat.
12. Industrial strength outdoor velcro. Stuff kind of flops around in the boat. Velcro keeps stuff organized
13. I would consider buying a couple large plastic bins to carry and store the boat
14. Loctite! The bolts holding the motor mount seem to loosen on their own. Using some loctite should help that
15. I am buying led light strips for my boat for better lighting at night
16. Buy dock bumpers if you plan on landing this at a dock. You dont want sharp metal or wood puncturing it
From the shipping box, this boat unfolded, assembled and inflated easily by using the included manual pump. Separate inflatable compartments surrounding the boat plus the inflatable bottom and inflatable seats suggests that a single puncture would not sink this boat. A small vinyl accessory bag keeps smaller parts safe. We found this boat easy to launch and retrieve. Leaving one end of this boat on a grassy shore during launch enables us to board without getting our feet wet. The smooth bottom makes it easy for us to shove off from shore. Three adults and two children were safely accommodated. Four wore life jackets purchased separately to comply with state law. The seats are low for stability and comfortable. The included oars were easy to assemble for use and to disassemble for storage. Carrying handles on each end of this boat make it easy for two people to transport it over land.
Rowing this boat with the included oars mounted on the boat's oar locks was easy enough for our petite six-year-old granddaughter to master. Plastic grommets prevent the oars from accidentally slipping into the water. In summary, this is a well thought-out inflatable boat design made from obviously tough vinyl material has given us easy use, good value and paid for itself the first time we used it with saved rental fees. We're looking forward to enjoying this boat many times during this summer's camping season.