Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 411 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 540 reviews
on March 6, 2016
Sometimes we read a book and something in it just clicks with us. This is that book for me. I've known about this book since it was first published, but I wasn't ready to read it until now. I wish I had been ready to read it back then. I could have shortened the lifespan of my mistakes. This is a wonderful book to open up your mind, change your old thinking habits and create a new way of thinking that will truly benefit your life in every way.

I love Dr. Wayne Dyer. He gets me to question my old thoughts and realize that they're wrong. He not only tells you what to change, but how to change. A lot of these self-help gurus skip the all-important how portion of their teaching and that's the most important step.

Everything he writes is so inspirational. If you need something uplifting that will put you on the right path to reach your personal goals, this is the book to read. I can't recommend it enough.
on December 21, 2015
This book literally changed my entire perspective on my life. I first read it years ago and then more recently ordered a kindle copy (to always have one with me.) It may start out a bit slow and obvious, but the farther into the pages you get, the more you feel your entire mind shifting. You WANT to change your life for the better. This book gives you simple and easy examples, ideas and thinking patterns/processes to allow for just that. Even the ideas that may seem "obvious" are written in such a way to allow them to sink in and impact your thinking pattern. Allow yourself a few chapters to become immersed in the real genius behind the writing. 100% recommendation.
on November 11, 2015
This was the second book I've read by Dr. Wayne and I've got to say, exceeded my expectations. I won't go into great detail, but everything that you think about the word, how things happen and what control you have over them changes completely after this read. I read this book at a particularly difficult time in my life and can say without a shadow of a doubt that it changed the way I think about...well, everything! You won't be disappointed!
on November 5, 2015
The best ever for me. This book changed my life. I've been living now for 3 weeks with no excuses and my energy is higher. My thinking is delightful. And my productivity has increased 1000%. If you buy this book be committed to reading no more than a chapter at a time and then practicing it's recommendations. Even though Dr. Dyer is no longer with us, this message will help thousands, if not more, change the course of our history one person at a time. Thank you Wayne for leaving such a beautiful legacy for us.
on July 19, 2014
As I mentioned in another review, I was a big Dyer fan as a young adult in the early 1980's. But by the 1990's, Dyer's books had veered into spiritual realms and were no longer too meaningful to me.

This book is back to hardcore psychology, and how to improve one's life. It does touch on spiritual principles, but has plenty of psychology "meat" to it. Like Dyer's first book _Your Erroneous Zones_, this book could well be life-changing for those who have not read Dyer's earliest books, and it serves as a great review and elaboration on principles covered in Dyer's early books for those who enjoyed his earlier books so many years ago. It is about taking responsibility for your life, and how to challenge excuses and blame. If applied sincerely, it will definitely improve your life.
on December 17, 2014
Amazing! I bought the book for my Kindle after listening to most of these CDs because I was on a trip and didn't want to "miss" anything. Dr. Dyer has spent his lifetime teaching people about controlling their thoughts, basically think about what we are thinking about, and how that can bring such peace and enjoyment to life that otherwise can be filled with chaos and unrest. I highly recommend this wonderful piece of work.
on November 21, 2014
This is a must read (or listen to) book. I have been a fan of Wayne Dyer for decades, and as I age it's been inspiring to listen to/read how he has continued to learn how we can train our minds to live the best life. I say listen to/read because first I ordered the CDs so I could listen as I drive. But while on a trip via airplane I decided to order the book for my Kindle so I could continue the book, plus have it in print for future. The CDs are not a reading of the book (which would have been awesome), but even better it's the recording of a live event where Dr. Dyer presents his Excuses Begone! lifestyle to those present. I recommend both the book and the CDs - and all of Dr. Dyer's books.
on April 26, 2016
I have always been a fan of Mr. Dyer! He makes you think about the part you play in your own life situations, are you creating your own drama? Are you doing things because someone else is doing it and if so, are you ok with that?

It really makes you think about things and why you do it the way you have, was it because your parents did it? Maybe there was a reason and now that times have changed there may be a better way of doing things.

Stop making excuses and redirect that energy!
on May 26, 2016
I have never been a huge fan of Dr. Dyer, but this book changed my way of thinking. Personal responsibility for the things we can change creates incredible, positive change in our lives. I have experienced it first-hand.
on March 2, 2013
This was one of the great "aha" sessions in my beginning to follow Wayne Dyer. The CD set was a constant in my car, which I went through several times. Wayne takes one through the 18 questions of why one is stuck where they don't want to be, and step by step takes one through a personal journey out of their personal rut. Two examples of using the 18 questions are examples during the closing portion of this session. Everyone can see themselves in the situations presented, and I believe everyone can use this process to take them where they want to be in their lives... Great product!