Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on April 23, 2014
I read ALL the reviews before purchasing. I need a business-casual bag for infrequent overnight work trips-something stylish but functional.

Here is my impression of the bag right out of the box:

Pro:
Size: This is a perfect size bag for short trips of 1-3 nights. I use "ebags" to further organize and streamline packing for trips (ebags are awesome). Paired with a garment bag and briefcase this bag is large enough to hold all my folded clothes, accessories, toiletries, and cords/chargers.

Color: The color is very nice, a drab olive that is neutral but stylish. It matched the dark green olive floral ebags so perfectly they look like a luggage set. And tan accents are a nice contrast.

The shoulder strap is sturdier than expected.

Cons:

The materials are cheap. Really, really cheap.
The canvas is very thin and lined inside with plastic- my experience is that type of plastic coating breaks down under prolonged high temperatures (such as in the attic or trunk). A thicker, dense canvas wouldn't need the inner coating. This canvas feels stiff and looks cheap.

The leather accents are extremely cheap looking-on a $10 bag from CVS or Walgreens I wouldn't mind, but 23 dollars deserves better. I don't expect leather, but the material used is wafer thin. It is most noticeable on the handles.

The insert board is a joke. It is just a piece of cardboard wrapped in the material used to make reusable "fabric" grocery bags.

I will keep the bag as really do like the size and there are very few similar bags in this color.
But while I would happily buy a second bag for $10 I wouldn't buy again at this price.
on December 3, 2014
I got this bag for my boyfriend in January of last year, and it has kept up pretty well. He packs it to the brim, usually with heavy things and clothes, so the fact that it has a small tear at the base of the strap on one side is hardly surprising! Good bag for the price, like the color, and sturdy, he travels often on buses and trains, and always uses this bag, so it has been put through the ringer, and has kept up quite well all things considered!
on March 5, 2013
I purchased this travel tote to take as a carry-on bag on a recent airplane trip. It was perfect! Nice looking, just the right size and easy to organize contents. Best of all, it's high quality and extremely durable. Great value!
on December 29, 2014
This bag is pretty nice! I'm currently using it as a gym bag and it serves the purpose pretty well so far. I like the side pockets although I wish the bag was a little bit bigger as it gets a little tight once a pair of shoes are put in it. I suppose the solution to that is to buy a bigger bag. I will be using it in a couple of weeks as my carry-on bag on a flight home so we'll see how versatile it truly is.
on July 27, 2013
I purchased this bag for my gym clothes and toiletries.

Given the nice pictures and the 5 star reviews I was expecting something of better quality. Don't get me wrong, I am sure it will serve its purpose, but I am not sure that it will last for a long time...

Will try to give an update in some months to inform about durability (I am planning to use it 2-3 times a week)

Cheers
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 14, 2013
I bought this bag for a camping trip. It's a decent size and fit pretty much all that I wanted to bring. Considering how rough it was treated during the trip, I'd say its good quality for the price. The only thing I didn't like was the shoulder strap, if you are short like me, the shoulder pad will be stuck below your shoulder because of how the adjusting part of the strap works.
on December 23, 2013
I like this duffle bag. I was hoping for a bit bigger, but it's medium size that works well to hold items for sports (but not sports that have more equipment). This is an easy bag to carry for work outs and such. I like it for small trips, sturdy for camping and similar uses.
on April 2, 2014
I travel a lot and use this as my carry on. It's a good size, comfortable to carry and looks pretty good. Note that none of the accents are real leather, they are nylon or some other synthetic material. But for the price, I don't think you can get a better bag.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 27, 2013
Very Nice bag, large and spacious. I use it to put my band cables and accessories in or can use it to take a weekend trip!
Perfect for my needs!
on June 8, 2013
This is a very sturdy well made and designed travel bag. It has a rugged look to it that is very pleasing. It is also a great bargain because it looks like it would cost much more then it does.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.