- Series: Studies in Government and Public Policy
- Paperback: 228 pages
- Publisher: University Press Of Kansas; Revised edition (September 1, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0700612106
- ISBN-13: 978-0700612109
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,067,469 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Executive Privilege: Presidential Power, Secrecy, and Accountability (Studies in Government and Public Policy) Revised Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Rozell is one of a handful of genuine scholars of the murky doctrine of executive privilege." -- National Law Journal
"The definitive contemporary work on the subject." -- Journal of Politics
About the Author
Mark J. Rozell is Ordinary Professor and Chair of the Department of Politics at The Catholic University of America and coauthor of the forthcoming Power and Prudence: The Incremental Presidency of George H. W. Bush.