- Series: Studies in Government and Public Policy
- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: University Press of Kansas; Revised, Updated edition (March 31, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0700617132
- ISBN-13: 978-0700617135
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 0.5 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,093,000 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Executive Privilege: Presidential Power, Secrecy, and Accountability?Third Edition, Revised and Updated (Studies in Government and Public Policy) Revised, Updated Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Praise for the second edition:
"Lucid, balanced, and tightly reasoned, Rozell’s excellent book provides needed guidance on a topic that bedevils every administration."—Political Science Quarterly
"Ought to be mandatory reading not only for every member of Congress but also for national security lawyers in both the Legislative and Executive branches."—ABA National Security Law Report
"For an American people who (apparently) must be their president’s keeper, this book is essential reading."—Rhetoric & Public Affairs