Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 82 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 86 reviews
on May 7, 2015
Received my padfolio today, biggest disappointment was it showed folders fitting into the pockets on the inside. Folders DO NOT fit into the inside pockets. You can barely fit 8 1/2 x 11 sheets of paper in the inside pockets. Have to use the pocket on the outside for my folders so I can close the padfolio and they don't in all the way into that pocket either. Other than that, it will work for now.
review image review image
on July 11, 2014
This is the perfect case to hold all of my officiant paraphernalia. I can just zip it up when I am done and walk back down the aisle. The quality is very high. Only thing I might have liked better are deeper file holders on the left side. They don't go all the way to the center. An 8.5" x 11" paper just fits in the gusseted slot.
on March 6, 2014
I am very satisfied with the product quality, its colours and especially the features.

However, I have given it 4 stars because of 2 reasons :
1. The size is a little bigger than I expected and I'm comfortable with. But then again I am 5.1" so a taller person might find it quite comfortable.
2. It is quite heavy due to the material and rung binder. However as the ring binder is removable (one major reason I actually brought this product!), its weight reduces a bit.
on May 30, 2015
This folio arrived very fast and was a day earlier than projected. I use a folio daily and have to replace them at least every two years. I work in wet locations and sometimes the folios get soaked. The folio seems to be made well and is configurable to my liking. I removed the pad and the three ring binder freeing up more pocket space. It is somewhat smaller than my last folio and will NOT accept legal size documents. In fact it is tight on regular size paper (8.5X11). I do like its feel, weight and size once it was configured. My needs are not great as far as capacity so I am not hampered by the tight fit. However, if you are needing to carry many files or lots of documents you should look elsewhere. I am not deducting any stars for this as the description is accurate. Just know this up front.

Pros: Well made, light weight, and looks nice
Cons: Will not accept legal documents and is limited on space
on January 11, 2016
So I purchased one of these for myself a little while ago, and it has been so amazing that my dad took notice and asked for one. The space in this “Padfolio” is perfect. Be aware this is a big binder. It has a space in the front where you can easily put folders or documents (picture), there’s another space inside the binder where you can easily place folders or documents, and there’s is another space where it’s much tighter, maybe some documents, envelopes better. It has the 3 ring 1 inch binder, note pad which is attached by a horizontal slit in the back of the padfolio, and great space to hold business cards, pens, pencils, etc.
review image review image review image
on January 31, 2015
Simple and straight to the point feedback.
1. The synthetic leather feels ok/kind of cheap. It's definitely not leather like.
2. The padfolio may seem a little large and thick to some.
3. The ability to remove the 3 ring binder is quite nice.
4. The interior pockets on the left side of the padfolio will not hold much because the depth isn't there. I tried to put about 20 pieces of letter sized paper and it touches the zipper. The interior pockets will hold smaller things though, such as brochures.
5. The smaller pocket on the left/bottom easily holds a small calculator or some business cards.
6. The notepad provided is made of cheap paper, not like some pads you may buy from Staples or Office Max.

Overall, it's an inexpensive alternative to the expensive leather ones out there. Remember, you get what you pay for. I'll update this review after a few months to let you know how it's held up. Good luck!
on August 16, 2014
It's OK but not great. Lacking: a small zippered pocket, a secure place to store a flash drive, and readily accessible pockets for 8 1/2 x 11 pages. I have replaced the removable loose-leaf binder with a soft-sided planner, and that works well. I'll use it until its time is up, probably two years, then replace it with something else. The big plus: the thickness (more than other zip portfolios) is great.
on December 6, 2016
I love everything about it except for the logo which is why I took of 1 star.
The metal logo kept catching in my Intrepid Leather bag and eventually pulled out. Since it didn't leave a large tear I still use the padfolio. I believe it should be level with the pad versus sticking out a bit.
on January 14, 2014
I like it, and I love that the 3-ring binder is removable. However, the pad folio is much larger than I expected. I was expecting something along the lines of a regular Avery 3-ring binder, but because of the zipper and the leather this is taller, thicker, and wider than I imagined - even with the binder removed.
The pad that comes with it is very low quality, but that is easily fixed with a trip to Staples.
on April 29, 2014
Good file storage. Pad and 3 ring binder. Not exciting but functional. Zipper seems a little light duty but is holding up so may not be an issue.