Exercise Ball - Professional Grade Anti-Burst Yoga Ball, Balance Ball for Pilates, Yoga, Stability Training and Physical Therapy
|Price:||$15.95 - $29.56|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE exercise balance ball. The ProBody Pilates ball is intended for core strength, balance, back rehabilitation and for toning and sculpting the upper body.
- INCLUDES A BALL PUMP AND ACCESS TO STABILITY BALL VIDEOS AND CONTENT.
- SUPERIOR MATERIAL that is free of the six common harmful phthalates: DEHP, DBP, BBP, DINP, DIDP, and DNOP.
- RECOMMENDED BY TRAINERS AND PHYSICAL THERAPISTS and for good reason. Exercise balls are perfect to increase balance, strength and flexibility.
- BETTER THAN MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Made to be burst resistant. Should it burst within the first 90 days of use we will gladly refund you as well as provide a new ball.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
LOOKING TO FIND A MORE FLEXIBLE WAY TO STAY TONE AND FIT?
Discover Why Trainers Recommend Swiss Balls As One Of Today's Top Fitness Tools.
Take control and meet your fitness goals without expensive exercise equipment. Using a stability ball will improve the strength of your abs and lower back. Since a Yoga ball is unstable, you have to use your body’s core strength to remain balanced, which in turn improves proprioception, flexibility and body alignment.
Introducing A Convenient And Safe Complement to Your Workout Program
The professional-grade ProBody Balance Balls come in 55, 65 and 75 cm diameters and are designed with thick, burst-proof walls for ultimate support and durability. The chosen material is 6P free and does not have the well-known harmful phthalates: DEHP, DBP, BBP, DINP, DIDP, and DNOP.
With this versatile piece of fitness equipment you can get trim and toned by exercising abs, back, glutes, hips, arms and more… making it the ideal full-body tool.
WHAT SIZE SHOULD I CHOOSE?
Shorter than 5' 6": 55cm
From 5' 6" - 5' 11": 65cm
From 6' 0" - 6' 4": 75cm
WE OFFER A RISK FREE, BETTER THAN MONEY GUARANTEE
We’re so happy with our quality, that should your exercise ball burst, we will give you a FULL REFUND AND A NEW ONE FOR FREE for the first 90 days of use!
Act Now and Meet Those Fitness Goals For Much Less Than The Cost of ONE Month at the Gym.
ORDER NOW and get your product within a few short days. Consider getting one for your workout friends.
Top customer reviews
• What kind of valve does the ball have?
• Can it be inflated via a needle valve?
• Is there a recommended psi or psi range?
• How is air let out?
• There is no valve on Yoga balls. Instead a plug is inserted.
• It cannot be inflated with a needle. A mating ([sic], matching?) somewhat rounded insert goes into the ball opening and creates a seal.
• The balls can take a high amount of pressure so we typically advise pumping up the ball to a firmness that suits the exercises that folks are performing.
• Air is let out by removing the plug.
• Suggest including this information with the ball. It’s not obvious, and customers shouldn’t have to ask.
• What tool do you recommend to remove the rounded insert plug? I used small needle nose plyers successfully, and was concerned I might break the plastic.
• Suggest you include a spare plug, and either instructions similar to those you provided or a link to a YouTube video.
These are great recommendations. I will incorporate them.
That was December 8, 2016. Let’s see what happens in 2017.
Most recent customer reviews
Horrible 2 days it exploded he broke his cell and injured his elbow...do not buy this