Exercise Ball - Professional Grade Anti-Burst Yoga Fitness, Balance Ball for Pilates, Yoga, Stability Training and Physical Therapy
|Price:||$15.93 - $24.95|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE exercise balance ball. The ProBody Pilates ball is intended for core strength, balance, back rehabilitation and for toning and sculpting the upper body.
- INCLUDES A BALL PUMP AND ACCESS TO STABILITY BALL VIDEOS AND CONTENT.
- SUPERIOR LOW-ODOR MATERIAL that is free of the six common harmful phthalates: DEHP, DBP, BBP, DINP, DIDP, and DNOP.
- RECOMMENDED BY TRAINERS AND PHYSICAL THERAPISTS and for good reason. Exercise balls are perfect to increase balance, strength and flexibility.
- BETTER THAN MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Made to be burst resistant. Should it burst within the first 90 days of use we will gladly refund you as well as provide a new ball.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
LOOKING TO FIND A MORE FLEXIBLE WAY TO STAY TONE AND FIT?
Discover Why Trainers Recommend Swiss Balls As One Of Today's Top Fitness Tools.
Take control and meet your fitness goals without expensive exercise equipment. Using a stability ball will improve the strength of your abs and lower back. Since a Yoga ball is unstable, you have to use your body’s core strength to remain balanced, which in turn improves proprioception, flexibility and body alignment.
Introducing A Convenient And Safe Complement to Your Workout Program
The professional-grade ProBody Balance Balls come in 55, 65 and 75 cm diameters and are designed with thick, burst-proof walls for ultimate support and durability. The chosen material is 6P free and does not have the well-known harmful phthalates: DEHP, DBP, BBP, DINP, DIDP, and DNOP.
With this versatile piece of fitness equipment you can get trim and toned by exercising abs, back, glutes, hips, arms and more… making it the ideal full-body tool.
WHAT SIZE SHOULD I CHOOSE?
Shorter than 5' 6": 55cm
From 5' 6" - 5' 11": 65cm
From 6' 0" - 6' 4": 75cm
Meet Those Fitness Goals For Much Less Than The Cost of ONE Month at the Gym
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
It fits the bill for his needs