Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $12.99 shipping
Exerpeutic 7101 Active Cycle Mini Exercise Bike
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Exercise while you work, watch TV, browse the internet from seated position
- Promotes blood circulation, improves balance, and strengthens muscles
- Adjustable speed motor that offers a low impact workout that's easy on the joints
- Multi-function LCD displays distance, time, calories and speed
- Built-in carry handles for easy portability, includes non-skid floor mat
- Operate on standard 120 V and power consumption is 6.5 W. 1 Year limited warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Additional information Allows you to exercise while in a seated position so you can watch television No assembly required; comes folded and preassembled Motor-assisted cycle creates smooth, quiet movement Complete with adjustable speed, non-skid floor mat, and overload protection Built-in handle allows for easy transportation and storage Ideal for those looking for low impact workouts that are easy on joints while promoting blood circulation and improving balance and strength Durable steel frame construction Health shouldn?t come at a high price. That?s the philosophy behind Exerpeutic, a division of Paradigm Health and Wellness Inc., devoted to offering high-quality products at value-oriented prices. Varied features ensure these exercise pieces aren?t static, and most can accommodate up to 300 lbs of user weight. Translation: Exerpeutic has a fitness plan for virtually every body and budget. Controlled range of motion prevents strain. Motor-assisted cycle movement. Weight capacity: 250 pounds. Assembled dimensions: 16L x 16W x 13H inches. Manufacturer's warranty included (see product guarantee).
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Amazon says the device has a 1-year warranty. The 1 year applies to the frame only which should last indefinitely. The manufacturer warrants the rest of the cycle for only 90 days so any electrical or mechanical failure after that period will not be covered.
2. Amazon claims the cycle can be pedaled without the power on. The manufacturer's manual says not to do this because it could result in damage.
3. The straps supplied were much too short- I could only get my toes in them and when I turned on the machine the heels of my shoes hit the frame and the cycle flipped onto its side! I have been using without the straps and have encountered no foot or cycle slippage.
4. I wrote Paradigm about 1, 2 and 3 and got no response.
My only complaint about it is that it took me a while to figure out the right position to use it. It sits up too high, and since I have long legs I couldn't get high enough over it to use it comfortably. I had ordered a high profile lift chair which sits a few inches higher than normal chairs, and after it arrived, no more problems. I can sit and pedal away with no problems, or pain. If you are having trouble using this comfortably, I would suggest trying a higher chair to see if that helps.
I also can't use it on low sitting, for some reason I can't get a smooth rythem going, and it seems to strain the motor--a halfway speed and higher works fine. Lastly you need to have your insteps on the petals, if you don't your feet slip off too easily. I couldn't do that with shoes on, and barefooted the pedals irritated my skin. I finally found some thin leather house shoes that worked for me--they are slim enough to get my feet all the way into the straps on the petals, and thick enough soles to protect my feet.
Now that I have figured out how to use it, I like it. Before that I wasn't so sure. I think you have to play around with it to see what works for you. I hope these suggestions help.
But this description has cost me twice the amount of original product to ship it and its really bad experience losing all that money.