Top positive review
966 people found this helpful
A Good Bike
on May 11, 2013
Updated Jan23, 2016.
Still like this bike. Just noticed the comments asking for the table info. Here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002VWJZ8S
I got this bike a month ago. So far I like it. Here are something I'd like to share. It might help you decide which one to buy.
1. The seat is not comfortable enough for me to stay on the bike for 40 minutes. I put a pillow on the seat and it solved the problem (see the image I uploaded).
2. Adjustable Seat: Not sure if I did it wrong, it's adjustable but after adjustment, you have to tighten the screw. It's not like the adjustable ones in the gym that you can adjust whenever you want. I'm OK with it since I'm the only person who use it.
3. Assembly: Easy enough. I assembled it by myself. No difficulties.
4. It's quiet and resistant is good. Easy to adjust.
5. I work at home more than 40 hours a week. Plus driving kids to all kinds of activities, cooking meals etc. Sometimes it's hard to take 30-40 minutes to exercise. So I want to transfer some of my working hours to fitness hours. There's no book holder on console to hold the book or iPad. To buy one, the cost is about $25-$30. I searched high and low on Amazon and found a overbed table less than $60. Bought the table and now I have a bike work station (see image uploaded). I'm typing this review while cycling :)
6. The console works fine. The pulse is accurate. It also tells you time, calories, distance which I don't care. No problem seeing the display.