Exerpeutic GOLD 500 XLS Foldable Upright Bike, 400 lbs
Want this professionally assembled?
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied exercise bike per product instructions
- Moving the bike to a new location is not included
- Typical assembly time of 2 hours
- Removal of packaging materials to customer's bin
- Products requiring additional work may result in an updated estimate from provider
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Heavy Duty and High Durability steel frame construction with up to 400 lbs weight capacity. 20% more steel than the Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike for more maximum performance.
- Waterproof PVC Equipment Mat (79" L x 35.4" W) for floor protection and noise reduction when exercising. An 8 level Magnetic Tension control system.
- Folds to 1/2 the size, so it is uniquely compact; Folded Dimensions: 26.4" L X 24.8" W X 57.5" H
- Large comfortable seat cushion for people of any size, and easily adjustable to fit 5'1" to 6'5" user heights.
- An easy to read large computer LCD display that indicates calories burned, distance, time, speed, scan, pulse and odometer.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Exerpeutic Gold 500 XLS Foldable Magnetic Upright Bike
The Exerpeutic 500 XLS is designed to support up to a weight capacity of up to 400 lbs. Its heavy duty design and high durability will provide excellent workout results. Features like the 'high torque' 3 piece crank system, magnetic resistance, heart pulse monitoring and a 'double drive' transmission system are all included for a very affordable price. It can be folded up for storage and is perfect for limited sized rooms and spaces.
Flywheel and V-Belt Drive
The precision balanced flywheel and V-belt drive provide a smooth and quiet operation and will not interfere with watching TV or listening to music.
Product Dimensions and Weight
Product Dimensions: 39 x 48.4 x 26.4 inches and weighs 51.6 pounds.
At a Glance
- Heavy Duty and High Durability steel frame with up to 400 Pounds Weight Capacity
- Large Seat Cushion
- 8 Level Magnetic Tensions with LCD Display
- Heart Pulse Sensors
- 3 Piece Cranking System
- Folds to half the Size
- Transportation Wheels
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Exerpeutic Therapeutic Fitness
High-Quality Products at Value-Oriented Prices.
400 Pounds Weight Capacity
Heavy Duty and High Durability steel frame with up to 400 lbs of weight capacity. 20% more steel than the Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike for more maximum. Very easy to get off and on the bike, providing a more effective and comfortable workout.
Large Seat Cushion
Large comfortable seat cushion for people of any size and easily adjustable to fit 5 feet 1 inch to 6 feet 5 inch user heights.
8 Level Magnetic Tensions with LCD Display
An 8 level Magnetic Tension control system for an easier or more challenging workout. An easy to read large computer LCD display that indicates calories burned, distance, time, speed, scan, odometer and pulse.
Heart Pulse Sensors
Heart Pulse Sensors on the handle bars allow you to monitor your heart rate.
3 Piece Cranking System
3 piece 'high torque' cranking system provides a smooth and consistent pedaling motion. Larger pedal design with safety strap prevents any foot slippage when exercising.
Folds to half the Size
Folds to half the size, so it is uniquely compact. Folded Dimensions: 26.4 inches L X 24.8 inches W X 57.5 inches H.
Transportation wheels included for easy relocation.
|Exerpeutic Gold 500 XLS Foldable Upright Bike||Exerpeutic WORKFIT 1000 Fully Adjustable Desk Folding Exercise Bike with Pulse||ProGear 225 Foldable Magnetic Upright Bike with Heart Pulse||Fitness Reality Upright Exercise Bike With 21 Computer Workout Programs|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs.||300 lbs.||220 lbs.||275 lbs.|
|Magnetic Tension Levels||8||8||8||24|
|LCD Computer||Standard||Standard||Standard||BackLit LCD|
|Cushioned Seat||Large||Large Extra Thick (2.5 inches) Airsoft Seat||Ergonomic Contoured Seat Cushion||Large|
|Folded Dimensions||26.4" L x 24.8" W x 57.5" H||21.3” L x 25.5” W x 54” H||19" L x 17.5" w x 53" H||-|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited||3 Year Limited||1 Year Limited||1 Year Limited|
|Special Feature||Space Saving Folding Design and Super Heavy Duty||Large fully adjustable desktop with forward, back, up and down adjustability for sitting or standing positions along with 3 angle adjustments (0, 16 and 33 degrees), 5 height adjustments (41" to 45")||Compact Folding Design||21 Computer pre-set workout programs. 3 Workout Goal Settings|
Style Name: With Equipment Mat
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Regarding assembly of the tension wire- DO NOT REMOVE THE BLACK PLASTIC SPACER UNTIL YOU HAVE CONNECTED THE UPPER HANDLEBAR WIRE TO THE LOWER WIRE. If you remove the little square black plastic piece before you have carefully hooked the two wires together, then the bottom wire cinches down and the gap between the two wires increases such that you can not join the handlebar wire to the rest of the machine. If this happens you must unscrew the nut at the base of the bracket/hook on the lower wire, loosening it to screw the bracket/hook up the lower wire until the upper handle bar wire reaches the bracket again. Hook them together. You then screw the nut and bracket back down to where the nut was located originally. You need to mark where the nut started on the lower wire threads before you move it or the tension level will be off and won't correspond correctly to the intended tension for the numbers on the handlebar dial. The instructions mention this step, but don't impart the importance of the spacer, and it is easy to miss the significance if you are not familiar with how the tension control works. Yes, I made that error.
Aside from these issues I did like the feel of the pedal motion. At higher resistance there is a slight hum though, but still pretty quiet. Also, to reset the counter for each workout you have to hold the button down for a few seconds until the counter clears to 0. Otherwise, the counter will record cumulative use time, etc. adding on to any time already there.
If you don't care about all the items I mentioned above, then this bike might be a nice option for you.
•This unit is very sturdy and is stable on both hard surfaces and soft, even during vigorous exercise.
•SUPER quiet, no louder than the ceiling fan.
•Very easy assembly (excluding the issue discussed below), I think that even someone with no experience putting something like this together could do it themselves in 20 minutes or less, provided they read the instructions thoroughly.
•My bike came with a wiring problem- a missing wiring clip (see photo). I was able to repair this myself, but I have professional experience assembling stuff like this. I am not confident that most customers would be comfortable or happy to have to do this on their own.
•If you are short, this bike may be a bit of a stretch (pun intended). I am 5'2" and can use it with the seat on the lowest setting, but just barely. However, my husband is 6'3" and finds it quite comfortable.
For those who are looking for the 400lb capacity...it's NOT. Both the sticker on the bike and the manual all say that the weight limit is 325lbs.
1) I'm 5'2", but my legs are too short to reach the pedals comfortably.
2) Resistance settings don't go as high as I'd hoped. Not important for longer workouts, but doesn't even come close to the intensity of going uphill. Also, at the highest resistance, it doesn't feel smooth.
Most recent customer reviews
Works great for me.Read more