Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit High Capacity Desk Station Treadmill
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied treadmill per product instructions
- Moving product to another location is not included
- Typical assembly time of 4 hours
- Removal of packaging materials to customer's bin
- Products requiring additional work may result in an updated estimate from provider
- Pro will contact you within 2 business days to schedule
- Kick back and enjoy the service
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Extra long safety handles are 18-Inch long, more than 2 X the length of other typical treadmill handles.
- Tested up to 400-Pounds of user weight, built on a heavy duty reinforced frame.
- Motorized Incline adjustment range from 0 Percent to 15 Percent.
- Desk Top size is 4-Feet (48-Inch) L x 2-Feet (24-Inch) W at the widest sections
- Please note the distance from the treadmill belt to the desk top is 4-Feet
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit High Capacity Desk Station Treadmill
Treadmill Fitness Walking is an effective way to burn extra calories and achieve a healthy lifestyle. Now, lose those calories and lose weight at the same time, while you work on your computer, talk on the telephone, read your favorite book, read on your iPad, or Kindle by just walking on Exerpeutic 2000 'Workfit' High Capacity Desk Station Treadmill. In fact, burn 4 to 5 times the calories, up to 500 extra calories, than if you were just sitting at your desk or couch doing the same things. You can cruise the internet, check and reply to your emails without ever changing your schedule or routine and at the same time getting fit and healthy. Forget about those afternoon work blues. Working while walking will boost your energy levels and increase your productivity throughout the day. Your treadmill will become your work station and as a result you will use it all the time. Just simple walking on your Exerpeutic Desk Station Treadmill, can improve your mental alertness, heighten creativity, fight depression, increase daily productivity and can even improve your overall wellbeing.
Desk Top Features
Desk Top size is 4 feet (48 inch) L x 2 feet (24 inch) W at the widest sections. Desk accessories include 2 cup or article holders, an AC outlet station and a pre-drilled hole for AC cords. Pegs for winding up cords to keep them out of the way. Large enough to accommodate a full size keyboard, monitor, mouse and even a couple of peripherals and a phone. For comfort, the desk has a full length molded PU foam arm and wrist support. Desk will fold down completely if not needed. Desk can hold up to 80 pounds of weight. 4 different angle adjustments. Includes metal stand that is compatible with Kindles, an iPad and other tablets. US patent pending design.
Product Dimensions and Weight
70L x 36W x 60H inch; 167 pounds.
At A Glance:
- Heavy Duty Design.
- Backlit LCD Computer Display.
- Large Desk Top.
- 18 inch Extra Long Handles.
- Quiet Drive.
- Tablet Metal Stand.
- Space Saving.
- 5 years motor warranty, Lifetime frame warranty.
- Some assembly required.
Exerpeutic Therapeutic Fitness
High-Quality Products at Value-Oriented Prices.
Heavy Duty Design
Tested up to 400 pounds of user weight, built on a heavy duty reinforced frame. 1.5 Horse Power High Torque Motor. Any resistance applied to the belt increases the motor’s power.
Backlit LCD Computer Display
A blue backlit high intensity Computer LCD display window features elapsed time, distance walked, calorie burn, speed and heart pulse monitoring. Convenient 1/2/3/4 MPH 'go to' buttons with Pacer graph.
Large Desk Top
Desk Top size is 4 feet (48 inch) L x 2 feet (24 inch) W at the widest sections. Desk accessories include 2 cup or article holders, an AC outlet station and a pre-drilled hole for AC cords.
18 Inch Extra Long Handles
Extra-long safety handles are 18 inch long, more than 2X length of handles. Convenience buttons on the handlebars controlling belt speed and incline levels. Measure your heart rate and stay within your target heart rate zone by using the pulse sensor pads.
Motorized Incline Adjustment
Motorized Incline adjustment range from 0% to 15%. Treadmill belt is Fitness Club extra wide measuring 20W x 40L inch. Speed Range starts at .4 mph and then can go up to 4 mph via .1 mph increments. The motor utilizes 'Quiet Drive' which reduces any noise when walking and working.
Tablet Metal Stand
Desk top includes a metal stand that is compatible with Kindles, iPad and other tablets.
Treadmill base and desk top can be easily folded for storage. Folded Dimensions: 38L x 36W x 60H inch.
Don't let your work interfere with your workout! The Exerpeutic® 2000 "Workfit" high-capacity desk station treadmill combines both, letting you burn calories as you take care of business. The treadmill itself features extra-long safety handles and a power incline up to 15%, while the desk top has 2 cup/article holders, an AC outlet station, pre-drilled cord holes, and a foam arm support. It accommodates a keyboard, monitor, mouse and more!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That said, there are a few suggestions I wish I could pass along to the manufacturer. These are nothing I had not either read already or observed from further reading to be issues common to most treadmills.
* Many treadmills will interfere with DSL service. I had to learn this the hard way. You may have to move which outlet your DSL modem is plugged into depending on how your home is wired.
* This (like any treadmill, I suppose) is a very heavy object. Get some assistance.
* The cup-holders are ludicrously placed. Way in the back, kind of useless.
* The heart rate monitor can take up to several minutes to "catch up" to your actual heart rate. My advice? Find a setting that gets you where you want to be rate-wise through trial-and-error and stick with that setting.
* The desk is slightly too tall for a 5'8" male, and my wife at 5'6" says it's very uncomfortable for her. There is no adjustment for that, so if you're much shorter than that, this would be a very bad idea for you to purchase (if you plan to use the desk).
* The desk needs to be angled further back on the treadmill. It's hard to walk close enough to the desk to type and not bang your toes against the plastic guard thingy at the front of the walking surface.
All of those gripes acknowledged, I've owned it for at least a month now and I still use it regularly. Since I can overlap exercise with work and play now, there is no valid excuse for me to miss getting a little workout in every day. (I'm still a lazy bum, but it's getting better thanks to this device.) The built-in outlets are handy.
I also bought a fitbit zip to keep track of my steps, which is incentive, but I walk about 10,000 to 15,000 steps a day. One day I got in 20,000 which is right about 10 miles. Normally I would just be sitting, which compresses my back and I had been packing on weight over the last 4 years. My back is now pain free and I have lost way more weight than I anticipated.
It is quieter than I thought it would be. Obviously you can hear it, but it is not terrible. The faster you walk or the more incline you have it set to the more you will hear your feet come down on it so I guess it depends on what kind of clip you are walking.
The handles (like others have complained about) do seem a little long, but I think that is mostly where I have it placed. Against two walls with the back against one of the walls.
One of the challenges has been what shoes to wear. I live in the woods so they need to be a dedicated pair of shoes for the treadmill only, to keep dirt off of the track. I run in and out quite often and don't want to have to take the time to tie up shoes each trip in the house. Walking in socks was not good, mostly because of the no-slip bumps on the belt. I ended up settling on my cushy crocs. Since I am only walking and not running, these work perfect for me.
Packing was pretty good. One knob came broken, it is the one you pull to release the treadmill down when you have it folded up for storage. I have mine set up by our dining room table, which my partner uses for his desk (small house) so when we have dinner guests over and I fold this baby up I will find out how that missing knob will affect things.
Overall I am exceptionally happy with this purchase!